Admin/The Key

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Character sheet
Mood:: confused
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: And, an other night begins!   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Dawn really appreciate the attention and the tenderness that Trent give to her, she laugh at his joke, and still touched by all his words before and all he said to her now.
Staying there, in his arms, feeling like she rests on him, it was also a strange feeling, like he was warm.

Their end of the night was very peaceful, hold their hands, hugs, some kiss and a lot of talk and laugh…but…then Dawn’s start to really be tired and Maybe Trent too, so the leave the bathroom to laying down in their bed.
They don’t sleep right now, talking a little bit together, hand in hand and then separate them for finally sleep.

They are not sleeping in the same bed but in two separated, for having all the rest they’re deserved.

Dawn first has a dream, with Trent right…Got a beautiful and seams simple life with him, accomplice and still married, she can only smile at this moment, and then after some nightmare comes, about his “living family” that they left her behind them…But in a final “scene” Trent was here, hugs her and go far away…far away from them.

When she wakes up she first open up one of her eyes, see Trent still laying one his bed, his hand near Dawn. Well now she open up the second eyes and stare at her husband, slowly taking his hand.

He looks sweet, just want to hugs him, but only when he woke up, don’t waking him!

She slowly cherish with her fingertips his hand and his wrist like he was made of Crystal, she see now how Trent can be important in her life, he surely made her better, in some way he helps her to be the woman she try to be, he doesn’t make her his girlfriend just for come closer to the slayer…He loves her and it’s not fake…She loves him and it’s not fake too.
It was like they fond each other in good times, ready to be together and don’t really know everything about each other…But they have time for that…The eternity.

Scared? No, Dawn was not scared from now, erase what he do before and remember all the beautiful words he said to her…Why tell all in return? Because, it was the good time to do, said what they feeling and maybe they’re gonna say some after.

She looks at the asleep Trent, and maybe see future in him, future for her, she want the best for him and he want the same for her…What else can somebody ask?

She slowly sigh, still care about not to wake up Trent. Her husband forever.

* The immortal Vampire *

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Character sheet
Mood:: fun/vicious
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:32 am

Trent "day" has been quite busy in dreams. Or nightmares. Everything simply is a question of point of views. Still, he didn't move a lot. Ever since he was a human being, he always had that specialty : he can dream a lot of horrible things, he still barely will move, letting everyone believe he's peacefully sleeping. That's been a quite useful particularity. And today is no exception.
He originally went to bed full of plans about Dawn. Their future. There nearly only was the basement inside of his head. He wanted her to be his wife for the rest of their... erm... "non-life". But as he fell asleep, reality came back to his mind. Or more likely something which tried its best to remind him of reality.
First, his instinct showed up. Reminding him how much Dawn's body could be attractive. That there was not only her hands or her cheeks or her lips... of her head, he could kiss. That tenderness was something nice, casual, but a clear a part of him was rather into "rough" relationships.
Then came what was around him. Slayer chasing him nonstop. Slayers, hereditarily chasing him around the world, as a kind of eternal revenge. Everyone turning away from him. Everyone angry at him because he had tried to be... more human for once. Couldn't they simply see it was not just about the slayer's little sister ? That it was more ?
Following that appeared new ideas, new urges. Killing them all in order not to let them ruin what he just got here. Crushing them all. He needed that, he had to protect his sweet Dawn. No one may interefere between them.
At last, Dawn came back to be the main subject of his dreams. More exactly Dawn and her body. Him lusting for her, telling her he could not wait anymore. Her protesting, crying, yelling. Him ripping off her clothes. Her looking down at him, full of disgust. Him raping her. Her cursing him forever. Only looking at him with disgust and rage. Looking for something to kill him with. Him having to chain her. And raping her again and again. Her hating him more and more. Untill all those rough feelings end by waking him up.

Surprisingly, he doesnt wake up in a rough move. He actually keeps his eyes closed, barely moves his hands. He tries to remain as calm as possible. Needs to analyse what just happened. Not to get crazy. That was not real. That was not true. He didn't do that. He didn't ruin that. And others are not going to ruin that either.
He feels Dawn touch on his hand. He suddenly feels the need to feel her body against his body, that way he could reassure himself. But he's retaining himself from doing it. Right now he's far too afraid from touching her because of his "dream". He doesn't want to "wake up" the "beast" inside of him. He needs to analyse... And to drown himself back into that ocean of tenderness they had created last night. He lets himself go, focusing on Dawn touching his hand. So soft, so sweet...
Yeah, he lusts for her, that's a fact. But he knows he gotta wait. He's sure he'll get her, but in time, when she'll feel ready. That's something he needs to do. Not a matter of choice, but of reason.

Finally, he decides to show to Dawn he's not sleeping anymore.
Carefully and slowly he opens his eyes, looking for Dawn. As he sees her, he grins. She looks so beautiful to him that all this looks surrealistic. Like if, that time, he was having a real good dream.
He sits on the bed, holding Dawn hands in his hands. He softly kiss each of her fingers. Then looks at her in the eyes.

-Goodnight, Miss Dawn, my gorgeous wife. Hope you slept well. How are you feeling tonight ?

He inclines his head, focusing on Dawn's face, trying to get any sign she could give him, intentionally or not, about her state of mind. He wanted to keep sure she was still more in the "Late-night eve mood" than "early-night eve mood".

-Are you hungry-thirsty ? Wanna do something special ? Talk ? Read ? Tell me what I could do for pleasing you !

He ends his sentence by a quick kiss on her mouth as he was taking her head between his hands. Well, it originally was supposed to be a quick kiss but he actually makes it last a bit, softly pressing his lips against hers. And as he gets back from her, he whispers.

-I need you now and forever, precious jewel. Make me feel better than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 pm

She simply smile, when she understand that Trent open up his eyes and his first reflex is to looking after her. Feelings her hands in Trent one’s was the more sweet thing she ever feels, be kissed on the fingers makes her shiver.
Trent voice sound so quiet and carefully about Dawn’s mood.

- I’m...Feeling good, and you?

For the next answer, Dawn don’t really need to talk to say what she wants, her stomach rumble and then she had a shy smile.

-Hum...I think I’m a little bit...hungry? hum...

She let him kiss her and smile when he start talking, she caress his cheek and kiss him back before stand up.

-I need you too.

Dawn goes straight to the fridge and drink some blood, she throws away the empty bag and then go back in Trent arms. She comes closer to his hear and then wispers some words...

-I love you forever, What ever happens to me and what ever happens to you. I’m yours, I will follow you whenever you go if you want it too.

She makes a few step back, kissing him and go looking for new cothes. She open a drawer and looking at things without real attention, there’s something strange in it, something shiny catch her eyes, she just take it out and look at the “things” and suddenly realise that it was a pair of handcuffs.
She sight, want to know why this sort of things are in the room and in the same time she doesn’t really want to know.

-Well...erm...Trent?

She turns to see him.

-What’s...that? I mean, well I know that it was handcuffs, but, why did you have this in here? What do you do with that?

The right answer or no, she doesn’t really care, she scared to hear the good answer in fact. Dawn hold tight the handcuffs, waiting and look at the floor now.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:23 am

Trent was kinda relieved by the fact Dawn's stomach indicated what should be their first worry of the night. He was in one of this mood in which you can pass your day staring at the other and not to care about anything else. Therefore, Dawn's stomach forced them to some "action" rather than pure reflexion about what they could... and ending by doing nothing by the end of the night.
He does not go to drink/eat with Dawn since he's not really thirsty right now. He had already tested himself, his borders. In a time when he wanted to know how much he could exactly be "immortal". And he found out that he could bear over a month of fast. Still, he kept on drinking blood more frequently because it became obvious that not to feed himself lower his capacities and abilities.
Suddenly he realises he didn't even answer to Dawn as she was asking him how he was feeling. Too much worried about the question "will we be able to fix ourselves a plan for tonight ?". Therefore he decides to fix this by answering. He preferred to appear as being a slow person rather than an impolite person. I mean, in front of Dawn, not like if he would have actually cared in front of other people.

-Besides, I'm feeling.... fine. I guess we can say that.

He meant "according to usual standards" because he would have honnestly not said he was feeling fine. He was still considering the several consequences coming from the fact he just got married. And it was far not just about him and the girl involved... But according to how he usually felt, he could not say he was feeling bad. He had known far worse and would certainly come to know far worse. So, in the end, that was "fine".
Looking at Dawn drinking made him feel satisfied. She definitely did not seem disgusted by it. Nor looked like taking too much pleasure in the act. Just enough. Sometimes young vampires never can get the fact they need to drink blood, other times they discover themselves a new passion leading them to insanity. Dawn seemed to be equally away from those two extremes.
Now he was thinking back of the fact she told him she needed him too. He thought "oh but so differently and at the same time so equally..." but restrained himself from saying it. He did not want to scare her. It's then that Dawn came back to him, to his arms. Whispering to him some over cute words. Over naive too. Trent was slowly thinking back of all the previous attempts he made to get someone, and how each one of them simply ended by failing. He quickly fought against himself, trying to convince his own person that it would be different, that time. Dawn was really different. Everything would... work. But still, if he would have let himself be weak, he would have suddenly taken her by the hand and drove her far away from that place. But he could not. He had to force himself to stay. He had other things planned there. And running away never gave him luck. It only gave him ghosts. His cupboards were already full enough of ghosts, better not to add some more.
Once again he was back into his thoughts, nostalgic, angry, excited and depressed. All this at the same time.
It's only once Dawn called him by his name that his attention gets back to what was around him instead of what was inside of him.
Then, he saw Dawn standing in front of him, holding a pair of handcuffs with a disturbed expression. At first Trent only raised an eyebrow. What it was ? Wasn't if fuckin' obvious ? And why he had that ? Well, didn't he already tell her that he had stuff for all kind of possible guests, in order that each of them would be at their ease ? But then he smiles to himself. There is probably one single way to make her really understand why he got that here. It's proving here that using such things is not just a "pervert thing" but much more. And he only could do so by having her participate...
He coughs a bit in order to prepare his voice, be sure not to express himself with a weird tone.

-Erm, let's say that it's rather "in case of". They were expecting someone to find them, in a way. But what about you ? Have you ever used such things ? I bet you didn't... while you should at least try. You never can really judge and get an advice as long as you did not try I guess. So, sweetheart, would you be ok for me just to show you how such things can be used ? I mean, used in a good way, for the best of the two persons ?

He had no clear idea about whether she would accept or not, but that could be fun, at least trying to tempt her. He would still see what it would give. That was an "interesting" development. And he laughed on the inside thinking of all the other stuff Dawn could have found. After all, those handcuffs were far not the most disturbing thing her naive eyes could have discovered.
And so he was standing, looking at her, waiting for a reaction, a "yes" or a "no", even though a big part of him was craving for a "yes" which would have given him the occasion to "experiment" a bit more their mutual attraction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:24 pm

The first reaction of Trent makes her feel a bit shy. It was maybe obvious for him…But not for Dawn, she’s still a little girl sometimes, thinking about sweet and innocent thing.
Then, his smile makes her wonder that it wasn’t for…babies…

When he starts talking, she stares at the handcuff and Trent, handcuff and Trent and so on…
Yes, she wants to know how to use it, and she’s scared about what he can do in this situation.

She makes a few steps back when he stands up and only looking at him, after a little sighs she come closer and give the handcuff to Trent.

-Why…not…But be careful! I trust in you.

She quickly kisses him on the lips and then sits down on her bed.
He never gonna hurt her, so it’s okay, she can be relax and let him do what he wants, to show her how he used it.
No, he never gonna torture her, why does he do this? He was so sweet with her.

-And…Reassure me, you’ve got the key? And, tell me…Who’s gonna hold the key? Me? You?

This way, if he does something she doesn’t like she can free herself and go straight to the bathroom.
But, everything gonna work fine, she slowly smile to him and get her hands on her knees.

-Tell what I’ve got to do…Or…Do what I’ve got to do, I trust in you I will not scream if you try to laying me down…Or something else, just told me what you’re gonna do.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:39 am

Trent tried his best not to smile to much at Dawn's reaction. He did not want to let her think he was imagining anything bad, wanted to reassure her. He was getting an amazing possibility and had not to waste it. So he was trying to control himself and his reactions, focusing on each thing, even how he expressed himself through his eyebrows.
He was reminded of his last nightmare, himself raping Dawn and all this ending very... well, not prettily. So he was convinced, definitely convinced, he HAD to do his best in order to keep her.
He nodded at Dawn as she told him that she trusted in him.

-Don't worry, I'll first show you, then I'll let you show me what you exactly "understood". So I would definitely not do anything bad to you and will show you how much I also trust in you.

Truth was he actually didn't trust much in her. It rather was "I'm sure she is not able to do anything bad to me so I have nothing to fear from her". But he knew what he had to tell her in order to comfort her, and was really planning to be the one handcuffed. On that part, at least, he was not lying to her.
When she kissed him he shivered a bit. Doing his best for his muscles not to react, not to grab her, hug her. He had not to scare her. She was still so young and was discovering everything. Maybe one day they would come to "violent sex" but still it currently rather was "tenderness time".
As she sat on the bed, he felt utterly powerful. She was all his thing. But had once again to focus his mind back in order not to waste everything.
He hears her talking about the key. And laughs a bit, then slightly shakes his head.

-My dear Dawn, you are a vampire now. And those are casual handcuffs. Not silver-made or especially reinforced. Even some human beings can break such things, so don't worry. If you ever feel like you don't want to be handcuffed anymore and panick, you'll surely instinctively break them far before I gave you the key. But of course I got the key...

He quickly goes back to the drawer where Dawn previously found the handcuffs and after a few seconds he gets the keys out of it. He gets back to Dawn and shows her them. Then puts them on the floor.

-No need to keep them in your grasp, I told you, if you want to, you can easily break them. Trying to grap the keys would only make you lose your time. And if I am the one who will release your hands, I can reach the keys on the floor without any trouble.

Then he goes close to dawn and kneels in order to be face to face to her. He takes her head between his hands and kisses her.

-Would you please now lay on the bed, my dear heart ? It is better to use them that way. Much more comfortable for you. And all I want is you to feel as great as possible.

He has to control himself really hard not to throw himself on her in the second. But he calms himself telling to his own mind that will soon arrive, and in much better "quality" than if he would try to get it right now. Awaiting will pay.

-And after you'll lay on your bed, would be nice if you would put your hands above and behind your head. Besides, I give you the choice. I must confess you I also have another pair of handcuffs. Can be even more comfortable for you if each hand is tied to a different part of the bed. You know, rather than having both just above your head, sometimes it can be painful or, at least, not that comfortable. So I give you the choice. What would you prefer best ?

He really was trying to make it appear as smooth as possible to Dawn. Which was kinda weird to him, a bit like putting a lot of sweet inside of an over spicy and full of pepper dish. But he knew he had too. The crying and cursing Dawn of his nightmares kept on reminding him that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 pm

She nod her head, he can’t hurt her, because he doesn’t want to be hurt in return, that’s sounded logic. But, he maybe was a masochist? Love to be hit? Love to be bite? Love to be break…?
After that wave of questions, one more comes up in her head: is she able to reproduce what he’s gonna do? And if she does it wrong? She didn’t know what he’s gonna do to her, so how she could know the answers? And does Trent will react if she does it wrong? In a good way? In a bad way?

She narrows her eyes, looking at him laughing about what she just says and feel offend, so then she cross her arms on her chest and sighs.
Doing like she’s not interest in what her husband says was a real mistake, she can’t play that and pricks up one’s ears.

Reminded she was a vampire, she says to herself that it’s hard to believe it, yes she dinks blood and can’t eat anything else, but it was hard to convince her that now she’s more stronger than she ever was, faster than before and all this vampire thing.

Feels his cold hands on her face was really comforting to her, and his lips touch hers can sometimes makes her crazy…No, she’s totally crazy about him, sometimes suspicious but, even if he tries to hurt her, she will tell him that she’s only wanna die by his own hands.

Then she nods her head again and laying on the bed, obeys to him like a perfect handmaid and hears him again.
If she’s got a heart now, he probably breaks by all this emotion, stress, anxious, curious, nervous, and surly love.

- Well, I think the two pairs of handcuffs will be better than one…I don’t want to say stop just because my wrist hurts me or because it was painful to me.

She smiles a bit, hiding her little anxieties about that, she’s only gonna be all to Trent after that, more relax, thinking only about him and his gorgeous smile.
It doesn’t make her scared if she was lost in him, he can’t hurt her, she was her wife until the end of him, until the end of her. Maybe he’s got power on her, and? What’s wrong about that?
Dawn slowly shakes her head, she can’t think about that.
He can’t have the all power on her, it would break her, she’s gonna be addictive to him if it’s happen and it wouldn’t be so nice, no?
She still want to see her family and her friends…But now she’s only got Trent and she will take cares about him.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:57 am

Trent held his breathe as he saw Dawn laying on the bed. He felt like if he was assisting to the sacrifice of the innocent lamb. And he had to kill him. He chased this idea from his mind, trying to convince himself that the "lamb" agrees and participates, it's not like if he was gonna do bad to her. He had to focus his minds on "positive" thoughts, trying to convince himself he would not end by taking her on the bed, no matter she would agree or not.
He would have gladly taken a pic of what he had in front of him, it was so sweet and exciting to him at the same time that he felt like if he never truely experienced that before. Sign that is the real love ? Or maybe just because that time things are much more exciting because she is the sister of the slayer and he has to restrain himself from doing anything he wants to her. Still, he was so much exciting that he began to feel thirsty for blood. But he could not just go to drink right now, that would have looked disturbing and probably worrying to Dawn's eyes.
She was like a beautiful piece of art made of crystal, beautiful but that you have to handle carefully if you don't want to break it in pieces.

When he finally hears her decision about the handcuffs, he nods with a little smile.

-That's what I recommend you. So wait a second...

He quickly turns back and goes to pick up another pair of handcuffs, then comes back and shows them to Dawn.

-See ? They are exactly the same model, therefore they can be opened with exactly the same keys. So... Now...

He slowly approaches Dawn. His head begins to hurt him, so much he lusts for her, knows he can do anything of her without even the handcuffs. He has to focus not to tremble. He swallows back his saliva. Tastes like blood, of course. Awakens a bit more his thirst.
His "trip" to the bed then seems like being a path to hell. He knows he has to go very slowly, but now not only for Dawn but also for himself. He still stands up but goes to the head of the bed, taking as gently as possible her right hand in order to handcuff it to the bed.

-So, first, the right one...

He feels dizzy by the touch of her skin. Wants immediatly to feel his whol body against Dawn skin. He tries to chase that by contenting himself touching the more possible her hand. When he finally handcuffed it, he kisses the palm a few times then carress its fingers. Remembering the words : Gently, Slowly, Being tender.
Then he goes behind the bed and goes to catch the second hand. He tries not to pay any attention to how Dawn may look that way. One thing a time or so he'll go crazy. He finally catches it and feels again the strong desire of being "covered" by Dawn, her body against his.

-And the left one...

As he handcuffs the left hand, he kisses its palm again, but now also kisses the fingers, then the palm and softly goes down until he reaches the elbow, keeping on carressing the hand and the upper part of the arm. He really has a hard time trying to convince himself not to grab Dawn breasts but finally succeeds.
Then he makes one step back to have a look at her. He immediatly regrets.
He just wants to throw him at her and no matter the consequences. He has to close his eyes for about 10 seconds. Then he softly opens them.

-So, everything is fine ? Still ok for what is about to follow ? Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible. You're my wife. And don't worry if sometimes I just have to make a little "breaks". It simply is that... I love you and you attract me very much. So, for a vampire like me, I have to control myself not to kiss you too much for example. Your desires before mines. So, if you see me stopping a bit what I'd be doing, don't think you would have done anything bad. Rather think that it is because you have so much... "power" on me that I have to stop a bit in order to.... "handle" them. Ok ?

He wanted to make that clarification right now since it appeared to him as obvious that it would happen and he did not want her to worry suddenly because of that. Still, he was aware that it still might scare her a bit but he had to go with it. After all, he could not entirely hide that part of his nature to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Dawn wait patiently, then Trent goes to take the second pair of handcuff in the drawer.
When he comes back to her she examine the two pairs and see that they’re the same, she nods her head and then waiting to be tie.

She doesn’t have to wait too much, only few seconds, she startles when she feels his hands touch her wrist. She let him close the handcuff on the bed and on her wrist, he didn’t hurt her at all…Trent makes her shiver, be kissed on the hand and on the arm was totally new to her.
In fact sensuality was simply new, she’s only got temporary lovers, who only want to kiss her and goes in her house to see the slayer and try to flirt with her. It’s always about her sister and not her, they don’t seem to know that Dawn got a heart too and it can be break, and it was break so many times that love seems too bad for her, except this time!
Trent doesn’t want her for flirting with her sister, he takes Dawn far from her and she feels like living -in fact dying- for her own and not in the shadows of the tired slayer.

Shivers again, this time she seems to be really in love with him, got a crush. She realise that she’s glad to be dead because she’s with him for ever and never -or well, until they found them- and know why her sister hate so much vampires.

Trent explain her a situation, she knows that she didn’t really got a power on him but maybe on his body and by time in his mind…But she didn’t know yet how Trent’s got power on her.
She nods again her head, makes him understand that she wouldn’t have fear or at least she can try…
She wants to say something and then restrain herself, Trent maybe don’t like to know that the vampire Dawn still have thoughts about her sister but…Well…It’s a good thing in the end, no?

-I understand now, I know why my sister hate vampires…It’s only because when they found somebody, they can be for ever together until one die. And because she was human she can’t be with the one she loves, because he was a vampire and he can found another girl who can stay beside him and knowing how to love him through the years who past. And dying when he finally goes down to hell.

She was praying to not anger him after what she said but well it’s done…

- And…well…it’s great this way, I’ve gat no pain in this position!

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 am

Trent blinks a bit at Dawn as she gives him her speech about being a vampire. He doesn't really understand what she means, nor the use for her to mention that. Anyway, he guesses that if she did so it is because she felt the need to. So he just reacts by nodding.
Maybe if he would try a bit more he would get what she meant through her speech, but right now he does not have time nor energy to use for such considerations. He is rather busy with handling his own being. Control now. Think later.

Still he can get the fact she tells him she's quite comfortable with her current position. It makes him grin. So, at least, she does not seem unpleased by what he previously did. He smiles at her and prepares himself to the next "step". Feeling the need to explain her some things, at least a tiny bit, in order to make things clear enough to her and make it happen like a real lesson.

-So, now, as you can guess, the point is that you're not supposed being able to move. Since you're a vampire, I've already told you that you can release yourself anytime you feel like. So the purpose rather is to let yourself being cared by the other. It mostly is a matter of confidence. You can't enjoy the fact of being handcuffed if you don't trust in the other, since the aim of handcuffing someone mostly is providing that person... let's say some nice sensations, making that one feel as good as possible. The idea is : let me care of this for both of us. You understand all this ?

As he gave his speech he got closer to Dawn and ends his talk by kissing her on her mouth, slightly opening it that time, pressing his lips against hers in order to make her also want to open her mouth. He also puts his right hand on her stomach, above her navel, slightly carressing it. He goes on by kissing her a bit on her cheeks before to begin to kiss her in the neck, moving his left hand in order to carress Dawn's right arm. Then he puts his lips against Dawn's ear and whispers :

-See ? Don't it feel good ? I love you and want the best for both of us.

He kisses her on her mouth again and then stares at her in the eyes, trying to read her mind. Fear, confidence, passion, love, else ? He wants to know what she can be experiencing before really staring all this off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sun May 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Dawn was really disturbed, fighting between curiosity and fear.
She can break the handcuff when she want, but she don’t really want to break them, because Trent wanna be handcuff after her…
He makes a speech and she pays attention about what he says, she just smile when he start talking about trust in the other and that he’s gonna care about the two of them.

- Ok, I’m not…Worried…I’m just a little nervous I admit, but I trust you so I’m just letting you take the control…I know that you’re not gonna hurt me.

He kisses her, a sweet and soft kiss, she wants one more or makes it during longer, but she can’t, that’s frustrating her but she will be revenge, once she will be free.
As far as now she can reproduce what he just did to her, a positive point, it seems easy and sweet.
She feels like she’s floating in the air, and want more , be kissed and in contact with Trent, it’s like he put a spell on her…But in fact he does something more powerful, he create her!
It seems like she was finally devoted to him as far as now, trust him? No, she believes in him.

Her eyes seem to be a little more lighter now, feels Trent touching her seems surrealistic from now, feels like her skin burn and freeze in the same second, her no needing breath become shorter but she don’t care…You think she lust for him? Maybe…But in fact she was thirsty and she was reminded how good was Trent’s blood, she bits her lip, but she don’t cut it and then start talking.

- It’s actually quite disturbing for me, the only thing that was in my head was that…I love you, you make me feel good at this time and…The smell and how good was your blood…

And then, she bits again her lips but this time she was bleeding.

- I know it would sound weird but I like your blood…And…I’m thirsty…Can I?

After a couple of second she smells her own blood but it was too late.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 am

Once again, Trent feels relieved from Dawn's reaction. He could say her feedback was more than positive according to what he first imagined. She did let herself be kissed and it even seemed to him that she even wanted to be kissed again.
She seems really to start trusting in him. If things keep on going that way, soon enough he'll go further with her and his various thirsts will be satisfied. He keeps on repeating to himself : "just hold on a bit more and everything will be alright..."

He closes his eyes, feels like everything's under control, his own control, and he feels excited about that. He feels like nothing can stop his stuff now. He mentally gets a pic of what is gonna happen now. What he's gonna do. How he's gonna get her right where he wants her to be. Which feelings and sensations she's about to discover. And he feels absolutely allured by that. She may still be a virgin, a blank page on which he's gonna write the story he wants to read. And, since she's a virgin on all states possible, he can make sure that time the story wont fall apart. Their love will last forever. Sure, it will be under some conditions. He may have forced fate on several plans, including the ways she became a vampire, but the ways do not matter much. What matters is the goal and the fact he's gonna get it.

And then, Dawn asks him... Well, simply to taste his blood. He feels slightly shocked. He would not believe she would get such thirsts such fastly. But still, it seemed like things were moving faster those last hours.
And he gets a serious hard on thinking of Dawn drinking his blood. Contemplating her soft lips and imagining them softly pressed against a part of his anatomy, sucking his vital fluid, her tounge, wet of bloody saliva, carressing his skin.
Yeah, everything was definitely going in the good direction. He prepares himself to answer her, ask her from which part of his body she would prefer to get blood. Proposing her his neck, his wrist, and his chest.

But then he starts to smell Dawn's blood. Not any blood but the one of... the girl he married. His wife. His lovely wife. And as he stopped over-caring of his behaviours for a few seconds, the beast inside of him suddenly finds itself unleashed. It's like if someone with a remote control had just change the channel, from "Trent who got everything under his control" to "Trent who is under the control of his urges".

He kisses her, with passion, like he may have never kissed Dawn before. Then, he starts licking her blood from her lips. Slowly and carefully. When there is no blood anymore, he kisses her again, with even more passion. He previously bit his own tongue in order to make Dawn taste his own blood in return. He opens his mouth and puts his bleeding tounge into Dawn's mouth, letting the precious fluid go inside of Dawn's mouth.

At the same time, he puts himself above her. He quickly moved her thighs with his hands, spreading them in order to put his own pelvis right against the one of Dawn. He took profit of that for quickly carressing her butt. Now he moves his hands back, under her shirt, grabbing her chest. He presses his pelvis even more and he's making his own blood fullfill Dawn.

Next move is supposed to be ripping off Dawn's shirt, in order to be able to... erm.... "care of the upper part of her trunk" more easily. But as the urge passes by his mind and he prepares himself to do it, he stops. Reminded of his nightmare. And he throws himself away from the bed, hitting a wall quite violently, hitting his own head against it twice after that and then falling on the floor while all his body was trembling.

He put the right hand between his teeth and bit it until it bleeds, until the pain feels unbearable enough for beginning to pay what he was about to do and what he did do.

All of this withing about 15 seconds.

Then he uppers his head and throws himself back at Dawn's bed, breaking her handcuffs with his own hands. The steel easily breaks under his fingers, just like if it was made of paper. Then he immediatly falls back on the floor. But doesn't move anymore, not even tremble.

And, with a voice sounding like the worst sinner going to confess after he heard God's voice, he starts speaking.

- I.... There is no word to explain you how much I am sorry for what I've just done... That should have never happened... I love you so much that... smelling your blood... I want you to feel me inside of you, and to taste you inside of me... That is my nature, The vampire beast inside of me and I only hardly can fight against him. But this is not a reason. You deserve being treated better, with more dignity since you are such a perl and you keep on discovering all this. I... Handcuff me and make me whatever you'll feel like. I'll accept whatever you'll feel like, as long as it will allow me to get your trust back, my love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Sun May 10, 2009 1:04 pm

First, Dawn was surprised, but she gets what she want, a kiss again. This time, the way he kisses her was different, it was deeper, like if he can’t retrain himself and in fact he really can’t, Dawn notice that when he suddenly lick her blood…It’s only about her blood who probably call him, does it mean that now she can’t bleed without Trent wants to drink it?
Nervous? Scared? That’s the way she feels and in same time there’s passion in it, she trust him, he can’t hurt her, can he?

He kisses her back, but this time he open her mouth and she feels that she had to do the same when he try to put his tongue. Once she open her mouth she taste something good, something strange that she wants more, it was Trent blood in her mouth. Sweet, tasty and from now he really make her scared, touch her more, he was too pressed on her, she only wants to push him but she already know he was stronger than her and she was like paralysed.
The fact is also that Trent’s blood got a power on her, an attraction that makes her focus only on that and not on where his hands are.
But when her… “Human part” or “conscience” was awake she feels again the fear, wanna goes away, but he was above her and he takes her with his hand, She wanna know what’s happen, what’s in his head, why he does that know, is he really trapped her or is it just because of her blood?

Everything stops suddenly, Trent put is self on the wall, hit himself so strong that every wall trembling and there’s an echo of the loud sound.
Shocked, her purple eyes wide open, she can’t believe, she can’t understand…But he stops himself before things going worst.
She was trembling like him, but not for the same reasons, her it was only about the shock and the fear, it seems better him away from her. He comes to deliver her from the handcuff and goes sit down on the floor.
She caresses her wrists like they were damaged but nothing…She just try to be calm and to know the situation now. She just can’t look at him, so she looks at the left wall and try to stop tremble and make this goes away.
She just startle when she hears Trent voice and if her heart was still beating he probably was near the heart attack. This is not what he wanted, not what he was expecting for them being closer, not too quick, in some way it’s reassured her to now that he wanna take some times and that was only because he smells her blood and the…Situation too, she can understand and in same time it was hard for her to know why he does that.

As she seems to be mute she try to talk, slowly, her eyes lost in the entire room include Trent, it was like she is suddenly a baby girl who scared to be alone, with an other person that the one she was every day.

- I don’t know…first you tell me that you’re gonna changed me, I have to supply you to bite me or I die…Now…That…I…I’m not feeling good…Everything just turn around me like I’m gonna fall in the unconscious, but I know I don’t.

She stands up, stop tremble, but she was on her guard and when she hears something she looks at the place where the sound comes to feel more secure.
Once he was laying on the bed she looks at him, try to read on his face how far she can trust him now and then quickly handcuff him. Even she know that he can easily break them she feels more secure.

-When we’re gonna woke up…I wanna forget this…No I want the two of us forget this and never ever talking about it…If you just do it…It would be like a betray and it would sound like it was really happen and I’m gonna be lost in everything you told me…

Her breathe sound loud, like if she had an anxiety attack or a nervous breakdown, maybe it was that and she needs that to go out, she jump on the bed she sits on Trent legs before she was stand up and then she only hits him a few time on the chest, crying at the same time.
After a few seconds she just cries and tries to be calmer, erase her tears and sighs.

-I don’t know why but I need you…I just need you…Please never do this again or I will cut the laces of my weird life…I can’t support that idea of you betraying me, you understand, no?

She leans over Trent head and then gives him a first kiss on his mouth.

-I hate you, but I loved you.

She kisses him again and then just lay down upon him and fall asleep.

During her sleep she had some weird dreams but she feels better, her memories about what’s happen before just goes away like a nightmare she does one day.
She wakes up slowly, first she smell the skin of Trent and was quite disturb, wanna know if it’s really happen or not and then she remembers her agreement with Trent, never talk about that again. Her eyes open slowly and she see Trent still kept handcuff, she just stands up and after trying to take the key she felt on the floor, forget that she was on a bed and not totally awake.
After free his wrists she just lay down upon him again, wanna stay a little more like this, he really don’t move all the day they sleep and he doesn’t break the handcuff…It was really an accident what’s happen last night, so she had to trust him again…But not totally.

-Morning…Even if it was the end of the day…And sorry to not let you move but I’m a lazy girl.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 am

Trent does not know how to react. Actually, a part of him is yelling at him "Who the hell that worthless bag of flesh imagine she is ? Who is she for daring talking to you like that ? She should be grateful for you to consider her as being fuckable and stop bitching with you. She's your wife so she should just fuck with you and that's all. She should better use her curvy mouth for pleasing you better than blaming you !".
Truth is that he could tolerate Dawn blaming him that much, it was because he was blaming himself. He always valued himself a lot, considering himself as being a high class vampire, and now he did not behave better than a 31 year old virgin in front of a horny stripper. He felt ashamed, deeply ashamed, and did not have the energy to protest since himself felt like a worthless bag of shit.
Then he stands up and goes to lay on another bed. His heart hurt so much, with all those voices and thoughts that he had to take a rest. He truly needed it. And he was so much focused over himself that he did not realize what was happening as Dawn handcuffed him. Still, he did not protest. After all he was expecting to be handcuffed a few minutes before and he had no reason to be angry over her for reacting that way.
After that Dawn gets to speak to Trent. She tells him she loves him and needs him even though she does not know why. And he feels the need to answer.

I love you and need you because you are the one I was expecting for so long, the one I was dedicated to meet, the one with whom I shall share the rest of my so-called "life".

That was not what he was truly thinking. He actually was rather thinking something like "you need me because I managed you to need me, otherwise you would die. And you love me because i'm the only one left you have. And I love you because you're the most acceptable being around I've found so far. That's nothing else. And I need you because i'm a broken being, and once again you need me because I broke you. That's all."
Still he would not say it loud because he knew it would have... well, "not that nice" effects over Dawn. So he preferred the sappy version. The one he was truly believing in when he was in his "lover mood". While currently he rather was in a "what the hell ?" mood.

Next she jumps on his bed and hits him. And he refrains himself from laughing. So what ? She handcuffed him and now she hits him, isn't it exactly what he was expecting ? All this is so absurd that he has to focus himself on Dawn that time not to laugh and risk to hurt her even more. There seemed still to be some hope for him to end up with her just the way he wanted it, so he would try not to ruin those chances.
But then he gets worried. What if she would get insane ? Well, insane can be deadly sexy, but still having to live everyday in his own basement with an insane girl could turn that room into a real hell.
But she quickly stops and he just thinks it was a kind of nervous thing, not her really getting insane. Still, he would have to be careful. He had to mess with her mind, but not too much.

Then Dawn talks to him again. That time she asks him never to talk about that again, and he grins on the inside. Why the hell would he like to talk about him getting so weak ? It was actually great her to accept so easily to forget about that, so he could be sure she would not blame him again and again about it. At least, not widely.

I promise, trust me, I never want to hear about it again either.

[i]As Dawn fell asleep on him he decides on his side not to fall asleep. He knows that his sleep times can be quite messy and he would easily break the handcuffs. Plus, there was Dawn, and he did not want accidentally to hurt her as he would be sleeping. So he would make a sacrifice and not to sleep at all. In order to pass his time he decides to think back about everything, trying to plan what would next be happening. How to deal with that "accident" and how to get her quickly to be the way he wanted her to be. And as he is looking at her sleeping, he feels literally growing the need to get her to do what he wanted her to do...

As Dawn finally wakes up Trent feels quite dizzy. The lack of sleep makes his head hurt even more and he barely can keep his eyes open. Not to mention his pleasure to feel his hands finally released. They got that much numbed that he barely can move them at first.

Well, that's ok, if it would have been a real problem i would have waken you up. But I decided your sleep time was much more important than mine. So, what are we going to do tonight ? Wanna watch a movie ? Honnestly, I feel too exhausted for doing many things. I'll let you pick up the movie from my collection if you wish. But please don't blame me if I fall asleep at some parts of the movie. Just wake me up a few minutes later, so that I won't sleep for the whole night. Ok ?

He just thought it was the best way to get close to Dawn again. Not too close but still, having a nice time together like most of the couples do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Thu May 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Dawn finally gets up and walks a little around the room, nodding her head once he finishes talking.

- Ok, I will wake you up once the movie end.

Like this, he can sleep for an hour or more maybe? But before she had to choose the Movie she wanna see and wear some new clothes.
She takes a Shirt with long sleeves and a short jean skirt, she goes in the bathroom and changes her clothes and put the old ones in order.

The shirt was larger than her but it looks nice, the long sleeves hide her hands and the shirt cover the half of the skirt.
She goes to see which film she gonna watch and let Trent get some rest, after all, he’s got an exhaustive night because of her and the only thing she can give him was to let him sleep during a movie.
Some title seems weird like “broken” and so many over that she didn’t manage to reed them from the beginning to the end. Also, there’s some romantic films but it stinks to her, well she likes love stories but romantic was too…Well, they do a lot too much and it’s turning into a comic and pathetic movie.

Still, she chooses a movie named “natural born killer” seem to be great, a weird love story like Buffy and Dawn like.

-I pick up this one!

She extracts the wanted DVD and put it on the player. She cares about lower the sound for Trent and then goes to sit down on the sofa, put her naked feet on it and then tape on the “play” button.

-Goodnight Trent…

A little smile, how long does he gonna stay awake? How long does he wanna fight against the sleep?

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 am

He smiles and slightly nods as she tells him she's ok with waking him up at the end of the movie. He frankly does not feel strong enough for showing her more of his gratefulness, although he feels relieved to the thought he will soon be able to have a rest, may it last only for a hour and a half.
As she stands up and goes to change her clothes, he looks at her and does not get one single second what she is doing. He thinks « what the hell ? The tapes and DVDs are not on that side, what is she doing ? » but he does not feel the strenght to open his mouth and articulate those words. It seems smarter to him simply awaiting for seeing what she will actually do, rather than wasting his energy on asking a pointless question. So he simply keeps his eyes on her until he figures out what she is planning to do. It only is once she goes into the bathroom with the different clothes she collected from his own personal collection that he understands she simply wanted to change the way she was dressed up. One day before he would have told her it was stupid being so shy, still she could try to prevent herself that way, but it was pointless since sooner or later they would come to see each other... Erm, « that » way, as they were married now. But tonight, feeling sleepy and even more with what had happened less than 24 hours before, he felt like « let it do, let it go ».
Actually, as Dawn was sleeping, he had decided to change his complete approach. He would no longer be pushy, trying to force her into some things, risking to lose her again and again. No, now he would let her come to him. That would take more time but he could not risk one other accident. Consequences would have been... terrible. So best he would have to keep all those instincts closed up into a box and let Dawn open that box by herself, chosing the pace.
Then she came back from the bathroom, giving him mixed feelings. On one side, her top was nearly not showing her curves anymore. So he would not feel tempted at all as long as he would keep his eyes on that part of Dawn. On the other side, she was significantly showing more of her legs. And he already knew situation would get at least a bit awkward if she would be sitting in front of him with Dawn wearing such a short dress. But still, he was feeling too tired for desiring to do anything else than sleeping so in the end, she could have chosen to wear the sluttest clothes ever, it would have not really changed Trent's behavior while the next hours.
Next, Dawn goes to pick up which movie she would like to watch. And while she is trying to fix her mind, Trent moves to the sofa, even though « moving » is not the exact right words for the way he reaches it, rather crawling than anything else. But still, since Dawn was turning him her back, she could not see how pathetic and exhausted he actually looked like.
He feels deeply curious to know which movie she would feel like watching and starts wondering what might most probably please her within the movies he owns. Then he realizes that most of these movies are not exactly what she might have alrleady seen. He made his proposition of watching a movie as he already felt caught by sleep and he only realizes now that maybe Dawn will get a bit afraid of most of his collection. Fortunately, most of the names of his porn collection got titles ambiguous enough for Dawn to imagine that they are... what they are not. Action movie, romantic ones, who knows ? But well, as long sas she does not start to call him « perverse », that's ok. Soon enough she will discover what they are, but certainly not tonight, after what happened the night before.
Finally she seems to have found something fitting her tastes and immedialy puts it in the DVD player. She does not tell Trent what it is, maybe she wants to keep him the surprise ? Suddenly, he feels a bit stressed. What if she decided to watch one of those movies with « ambiguous » titles, what woudl happen as she would understand that the movie got nothing to do with what she was expecting for ? He did not feel like having the energy to explain it, justify himself. So he prays for her to have picked up one of the « normal » movies he owns.
Finally, he very quickly guesses what the movie is and smiles. It's « Natural Born Killers ». Well, not too « hardcore » for Dawn but yet not too soft for Trent. A perfect choice, while she does not even know it. But Trent won't tell her as she would be curious to know what would have been a « bad choice » and then Trent would have been quite embarrassed...
She sits on the sofa, not too close to Trent. They clearly don't touch each other, not a shoulder against the other's, or else. And Trent won't come to look for that after Dawn since he decided to let her come to him. And, ultimately, he feels that he's falling asleep a few minutes only after the movie began.
At first, he tries to fight against it. Then, facing an enormous heacdache, he understands he simply does not have any other choice than surrending.
So, in a whisper, closing his eyes, he whispers :

« Sorry sweety....... »

And finally takes some rest.

Some times later, he shivers a bit and slightly moves, as a reaction to a weird sound. A "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn" which sounded too much familiar to his ears not to make him react at all. But then, immediatly after a kind of snort, while he did not even open his eyes, he falls back asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 pm

He seems so vulnerable, so childish, so sweet. Dawn feels the need to be tender with him, and to take him in her arms but she doesn’t do it, he needs to sleep right now and not a wife with her stupid maternal instinct. She decides just to put a cover on him.

She really like the movie, well a little violent, bloody, makes her a little thirsty. A couple of monsters.
Two persons who lives together, forever and never, deeply in love, insanity in love. Dawn was touched by that, as everything seems to go wrong for them, they’re still in love of each other, want to feel the body of the lovers against hers or his. Maybe in the future they will be like Mallory and Mickey…Maybe.

As an old habit, she chews her sleeve, but this time her teeth are more strong and pointed. She realizes at the end of the movie that she damages it.

Now, she had to wake up Trent who’s deeply sleeping…Is she relay had to do that? Yes, he asks her for this! So she had to do it.
First, she just come closer to him and speaks like she was whispering.

-Trent? Honey, wake up…Come on baby, the movie was ending.

She winces when she sees that there’s no reaction, not a move, or a sigh or something else. Nothing.
She tries to tickles him…No reaction, he just push her away from him.

-Hum…How can I wake you up? I know!

She smiles and come once more closer to him, kiss him on the lips, just a smile…Well she can continue, this time she goes under the cover, maybe feels her on him would wake up him, kiss him a few times and then…give up.

* Well, he’s gonna woke up once he decides it…*

Dawn stays here, puts her arms around Trent waist and wait, her head on his chest and sigh.

PostSubject: Re: And, an other night begins!   

Back to top Go down

And, an other night begins!
Page 1 of 1