Admin/The Key

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Character sheet
Mood:: confused
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:40 pm

Dawn looks at Trent, slowly smiling and then has a little laugh.

-Well…Everything’s ok Trent?

She see him breath deeply, thinking that it’s was funny to see him this way, feel him a little bit nervous.

-Ok, I understand what’s happen…But well…Don’t loose control honey.

She comes near him, slowly lower her head in the right and smile and then she goes to open one of the cupboards.
There’s a lot of jeans, skirts and some t-shirts in here…Everybody can get what he desires.
She takes a long dark red skirt and a grey t-shirt with “I’m not an angel” written in black on it.

-Well. I take this!

She takes quickly some underwear, close the cupboard and turn around her to see the vampire.
She takes a deep breath and makes a few steps.

-Hum…I feel you a lil’ bit anxious Trent… Relax, I’m not gonna jump on you or trying to kill you in your back.

Dawn comes more closer from Trent but she’s looking at the bed, feeling that something move on it but don’t know what…And then she looks at her new clothes.

-thanx you’re cute

She goes into his arms and kisses him, she stays this way a few minutes and then she goes again in the bathroom and wears the things she takes.

5 minutes later, she opens up the door wearing her new clothes and got her old on her left arm.

-Here I am.

* The immortal Vampire *

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Character sheet
Mood:: fun/vicious
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Trent finds it kinda funny that suddenly Dawn gets behaving like a real adult. Becoming a vampire oftenly changes people. Gets them darker. Which can mean wiser, more adult and mature, or the reverse, more childish, loving to play with stupid small things just because they can. It seemed like Dawn mind was taking the first path, which was rather a good thing to Trent's tastes.

Still, he had not to let her take the power, direct things. Not that he wanted a simple slave, but he needed to keep her under a part of his control. That was necessary if he wanted still to be able to forbid her going out, or only being closely watched at by him.

-I'm not losing control, don't worry for that. But you should understand that exhibiting a beautiful piece of flesh to a wild carnivore is something which is said never to be done.... except if you come to need a bait, of course. Which is surely why wolves come to learn how much they have to distrust when such things come to happen.

He smiles a bit

That doesn't mean I have no trust in you, just that the scene by itself awakes some instincts inside of me, and not the usual ones in such kind of situation when both of the protagonists are human.

He sees her picking up her clothes by herself. That way he can have a first idea of what are her tastes in the matter of clothes. That still can be useful. May it only be for occasional gifts. Presents can help to tame.

When he hears her speaking about the fact she won't jump on him, he can't restrain himself from thinking for a few seconds "if only..." but when it comes to the part "to kill you in the back" he suddenly finds back his own self. He laughs a bit.

Of course you won't stab me in the back, doing that would be very, utterly stupid. Since that would not kill me, and the pain due to the wound.... Well, getting me hurt would not be useful at all. It would be free but in the bad sense of the term...

But as he was preparing himself to conclude his sentence, he's interrupted by Dawn coming closer to him, and kissing him on the mouth. He's so surprised that he gives up the idea of concluding what he was trying to explain her. After all she is not supposed to need those informations, and if she would... well she'll just get what she will have deserved. He was actually preparing himself to explain that him feeling pain is only useful one thing : for one second of suffering, he feels like he's obligated to make the other hurt ten times.

However, for right now he got Dawn, nearly naked, with just a towel, her body just against his body, wet from hair to feet... That disturbs him pretty much, and for a bunch of reasons. Is she doing that just for trying to tame me, pretending to be weak, needing protection, is the favourite mask that borrow girls who want to seduce the other right before entirely to eat them, and then spitting out their bones.
Another fact is that, just like he previously said, he got used to distrust from the other when such situations happen. And his very first instinct just keeps telling him he should cut her throat before it would be too late. Because all this is too nice and pleasant for not to be faked.
There is also the question whether Dawn is changing or not, and then in what is she changing ? After all he got married with her before she became a vampire. He doesn't exactly know what will happen next. But still he needs to keep on planning in order not to be too much surprised when it will happen.
At last, there is also the very simple and primal fact that he's deeply desiring her. When he was laying on her bed, it was another feeling. Something tender and comforting. But right now what he's experiencing is not exactly that. He firstly wants to throw out the towel, then throws her on a bed, and after that... doing one of the last acts he still has in common with human beings. He's lusting her. And after all it's her who came here, in his arms, with only that on her tiny but gorgeous body.

All these thoughts and instincts are crushing themselves inside of his head, making an incredible noise, making him feel like if the veins of his head are going to explode. Making him unable to enjoy in a way or another the soft calm of the current time. Except a certain part of his body, of course. Which makes him feel quite ashamed. He does not want Dawn to believe he can't wait, absolutely wants to do it, or is one who can't restrain himself from thinking of it. He's also quite angry because he'd like to get the full control on his body. And that just adds to his headache, and then stomachache, so much that he comes only to wish one thing : Dawn to leave his arms and go to the bathroom, giving him a few minutes of peace.

At last, it happens. He takes advantage of those few minutes by trying to solve the very first questions.
Yes, she's probably at least partly playing with me. But she could have done worst. So she may not desire completely to mess up with him. Still, he has to distrust from some of her acts. For a matter of power.
No, he should not kill her right now. It's to him to win the challenge, to control himself. She's too precious for now. He can't loose her for such stupid reason.
Yes, she's changing. So yes, he must closely looks at her in the following times, because it will be the keys of her future being.
Yes, he's lusting for her. Yes, he hopes that sooner or latter it will come to a physical effective act. But he may be careful. That needs not to compromise the rest of the relationship. Raping a stupid tasteless girl would have probably not been a real matter after all. But not with Dawn.

As he was trying to see if there were some other questions he needed quickly to solve, Dawn came back.

He points with his finger something which looks like a garbage.

You can put your old clothes there if you wish to. But you also can desire to keep them and then put them in one of my cupboards. Make your choice, none of these disturb me. And, by the way, nice clothing choice.

After saying that he goes to sit down on a bed, thinking of what to do next, and thinking back of the demon who had striked them earlier in the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:19 pm

She looks at where Trent wants her to see, a little garbage was next to her.
She looks at her old and bloody cloths. Will she leave them in the garbage or decide to take them with her and leaving them somewhere she can find them quickly?

She sighs, for her, the choice was hard because her human part is still here somewhere with her and don’t want to leave her own things.
At last, Dawn decide and leave them in the garbage, checking a little her shoulders still looking at the garbage and then walk a little far from this place.

-Well, thanks for the compliment but in fact it was “your” cloths…So you’ve got too a good sense for choosing nice cloths.

Suddenly she tries to knowing how he can have all this female clothes…An old friend? Some peoples who’s coming here? Who knows exactly except Trent himself?

She was out of her mind when she sees that Trent’s moving and sits down on her bed.
She checks her shoulders again.

-And you know, I can’t stay with bloody clothes…It’s a lil’ bit weird if I do that I think.

She sighs and come closer to Trent.
Her way to feels and seeing things was changed now…But her human part sometimes comes trying to save herself from what she becomes, Thinking about Buffy, Mum, Willow, Tara…And what’s gonna think about Spike when he gonna knows what’s happen? What’s Dawn’s became.

She cheeks her head and then smile to Trent, come closer to him again and sits on his knees.
She knows that Trent was dubious about her, but in some way she doesn’t really care about this. She poses her arms around Trent’s neck.

-How was the outside tonight? Cold? Warm?

She cheeks her head again, thinking about where was Buffy right now, what’s she’s gonna do and what’s happen in their house.
Her stupid human part suddenly win a little fight against the “vampire” she is now.

She take off her arms from Trent’s neck and try to be normal, The vampire fight against the human part and Dawn doesn’t really feel fine. She looks at the floor trying to hide it to her vampire master, the one who’s made her.
Feelings a bit nauseous, she doesn’t know what to do and she’ll not gonna asked this to Trent, wanna do things by herselfs.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Trent suddenly felt utterly exasperated when Dawn went to sit on his lap. He also felt quite irritated, especially when she suddenly took back her arms from around his neck. He then decided to clear things up, making her clearly understand that she would have to fix her mind and the possible consequences which would come from her behaviour. After all, once he will have warned her, he would not feel guilty at all if he would come to... "lose control" since she would have provoked him while she exactly knew she should not have. A bit like a child who can't restrain himself from opening a forbidden closet or door.
Deciding that Trent just felt a little less... worried. It was like releasing a bit more a wild beast, making his leash a little longer... That meaning he suddenly got his eyes gleaming a bit, a weird smile appearing on his face instead of his classical "embarrassed" expression he got used to show on the last times Dawn "tested" him. He felt free straightly to stare at dawn breasts, guessing them under her t shirt, like if he mentally pulled it off and grabbed them with his hands. Instead of grabbing them, he first grabbed her butt, and after carressing it and pressing it a bit he just moved his arm to Dawn's breasts. That time he did not press them, just slowly carressing them, making them appear like if the shirt just suddenly got very tight. With his other hand he put it on one of her knee, and as he moved one of his hands to her breast, he moved the other up until her groin. But since she was wearing a skirt, he could not restrain himself and simply passed from under her skirt after grabbing it from the ankles of dawn and pulling it off until her kness. He then slowly went up, carressing her legs until he reaches her panties. Then he begins softly to put his fingers against him, slowly - but surely - moving them, carressing her, while also pressing them a bit.
Weirdly, since he started that move, he stopped having short breathing like when he was embarrassed. You could not guess whether he really was horny or not according to his way to breathe, he sounded like if everything was all right now, normaller than ever, all peaceful. Only his smile, his looks in his eyes and a certain hump in his trousers could show he was not faking. And from where she was sitting right now, Dawn only could feel that hump...
But also, as he had moved his hands he had moved his looks, staring at dawn's lips, then eyes, like if he wanted to get all her attention, for her to understand he was definitely not faking.
All this lasted for less than 15 seconds, maybe 10, maybe even less. He did not want to make it last forever, but still he wanted her to get it and, let's be honnest, at the same time to pleasure himself a bit.
He then kept on... moving his hands and fingers but began to talk.

-Dawn, my very precious darling, what did I tell you earlier ? Go slowly with me. If I told you that it was not for protecting myself from being hurt, oh no. It was only for protecting you from how I could behave... You know, you look very... tasty for me, not to say that I also appreciate your person pretty much, but I still got a border which prevents me from going too... fastly with my wife. But if you keep on trying to play with me and mess with me, you'll push me in the back and make me go through that border. And then, once I start I can't control myself.... and I'd even say : I can not stop myself... It can last all night long, sometimes even all days long since here you don't have to be afraid of the sun rays... So that is my last warning : be a gentle girl and behave well or else assume the consequences, and how far, how deep, very deep, they can lead... Ok ? Now it's all you to choose, whether you want the honeymoon now or latter on, whenever you feel ready for it... or messed too much with me.

As he finished his speech he stopped his "special gestures" and took her putting her on the bed, sitting just besides him. After doing that he stands up, keeping looking at her and a certain hump keeping to show his "interest" in the person of Dawn. He had to struggle for a second for forcing himself to stop instead of just shredding Dawn's clothes in pieces and getting what he wanted right now. But he had to control himself. He also felt sorry, afaid of the consequences of what he just did but... he had to. It was either that, either - according to how Dawn was evolving, teasing him more and more - he raped her before the "real" dawn, the one of day, would come up. He then sighed a bit, feeling also forced to add something more.

-Sorry to have to clear things up that way but that was for your own safety. I'm also quite a wild beast sometimes, I confess, and I need to be tamed, not to be pressed for going back into my instincts and urges... And you just did not respect what I told you. Please, we're suppose to be married, not just to play with the other like with a toy. So if you play with me like a puppet, it will be the normal consequence me to play with you like a doll. Still, I absolutely don't want to act that way so... just act according to how you feel, not in order to mess with your husband, ok ?

As he said that he did not leave his weird smile, like if a part of him was telling him : at least, i'm back after one whole day being chained, oh how good it feels to be at home...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 pm

She actually doesn’t really care about Trent’s changing, become more vicious but in some way she deserves it!

It was like the vampire Dawn was go away for a time and when she feels Trent hands on her body she’s first jump by surprised and then feeling worried, and she’s right!
Dawn seems lost, like she was here from a few second and not a day.

When she feels his hand moving and see him looking at her lip she suddenly try to move back, but she can’t because one of Trent arms is around her, she also try to move away his hands but Trent is stronger than Dawn.
When his eyes looking at dawn’s purple ones he can probably see fear and maybe some tears ready to fall.

Then, the interminable “sacred things” stop, and then one fight seams stopped. He said to Dawn to be careful for the future, this was just an advertisement to warn her.
She also can restrain herself to thinking about the honeymoon “or never?” But she knows that for Trent this word does not exist at all.
He finally leaves her on the bed next to him and stands up. Dawn’s react was to huddle up and looks at the bed where Trent was before.
She checks her head for answer to the vampire.

Once he finish his speech, the little girl doesn’t feel good. In fact she doesn’t really heard what he said, she stay focused about what’s happen to herself and how to make this strange feeling go way. She wanted to know why…

-Trent…No…

She sight and goes to the bathroom, once she closes the door she go straight to the washbasin, each of her hands in the extremity of this one she try to breath deep and slowly, trying to stay calm and don’t panic!
Dawn feels like her head gonna exploded, feel a little bit more nauseous.
She takes some water on her faces, for helping her to be better…But that’s doesn’t work at all.
She falls on her knees, her head still spinning.

-Oh God…

Still fight between the human part and the vampire part? Sure!
* Think about your real family and friends! Buffy, Mum, Willow, Tara, they don’t forget you and they really love you*
She doesn’t know how to deal with that. She’s now lying down on the floor trying to make this feeling away…But it’s hurt…To much, finally it’s Dawn who’s losing control of herself…She needs someone to help her and decide of which part wins.
She takes her head between her hands, like it can help her.
She decides to ask Trent some help.

* Remember how Trent was first, not nice at all, he try to leave you, die in your own bed.
No, he doesn’t…*

-Trent…please, help me! I’m not feeling fine…

*Look! He gonna destroy you.
I don’t care he’s my husband now…
Is he really cares about that?*

She chocks a scream and then waiting Trent.

-She tells me your not my family…It was only Buffy and Mum and not you…I’m gonna be crazy!

And then she cries and screams, trying to stay stronger…But the human part win one time, but this time she asked Trent’s help. He maybe knows what to do for this case and for Dawn being more peaceful.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Trent just looks at Dawn going to the bathroom, guessing she may need to be a bit alone now for clearing her mind, gathering herself. After all he's clearly aware of the fact what he just did is a "shocking treatment" but that was definitely needed, not just for free, for torturing her. And the fact he's convinced of that makes him feel not guilty at all, just worried about Dawn right now. Partly because... Well she doesn't seem to behave like new vampires usually do. Her human part seems to remain. And not just like if it was friendly poking from times to times... That was not a very good thing, that was more like an annoying friend who keeps on inviting himself when you absolutely don't want him at your party.
Still, he definitely felt more peaceful right now. More able to face troubles, now that he was sure Dawn was not going to mess with him anymore. He then crossed his arms, contemplating at the bathroom door, thinking again and again about Dawn... On a certain side it was not a real problem her not to be a whole soulless vampire yet. He did not really need her after all... Still, now that she was his wife, he could not help himself but hoping her, sooner or later, to be a real partner... And as long as she would not give up her human part, she would not really be... "his wife". Actually it was a kind of internal struggle, not daring to hope too much from that relationship. Because murdering Dawn would be the most problematic thing which could happen now, and that would maybe happen if she would come to disappoint him too much... So no hope is better.... Repeating to himself that warning he got from his previous relationships : "The closer I get the worse it becomes... the closer I get the worst it becomes"... Still he somewhat wants to hope things to happen differently that time. At last. At least for once...

It's while he was lost amongst those thoughts that he hears Dawn calling him for help. His worries just increase and, if he does not run, he still walks very fast straight to the bathroom, opening the door very carefully. While he was doing that, he suddenly realizes he should have been more paranoid and have a look at his hidden cameras first, in case of Dawn would have prepared a trap but... for some weird reasons, that hypothesis sounded very improbable to his ears right now.
Now he sees Dawn, laying on the floor, apparently being in plain emotional shock, slightly shaking all the members of her body like if it was over cold here. He gently and carefully kneels close to her, trying not to approach her too much but still being close enough to her for being able to talk with her by nearly whispering, in order not to shock her more. Once again, he did not feel guilty at all by seeing her in such state, but worried about Dawn, her future, how she would evolve.
He understands more or less that she is kinda asking him some help in order to clear things in her mind. He then approaches very slowly one of his hands to Dawn's hand, stroking it very slowly while he begins to speak very slowly, nearly whispering.

-I guess... I guess that may be more than hard to live, over tough to go through, all the changes while those last two days... I also went through it. Being a vampire really hurts at first. It takes time to become a vampire, integrate what all this implies, that's normal... But from now on, I'm here for you. I'm your husband, and as such I'll stay here for you, trying to do the most I can for helping you. Sorry for what I just did but... it was for protecting you. I want to help you, I don't want to mess with you, but therefore I'd like you to try to help me and not to mess with me.. But since the very precise time you became my wife, you made me the being on this earth the more ready to sacrifice himself for you, doing his best for protecting you... The one who loves you the more in the world and wants to cherish you as the most precious thing down here...

He then grabs her two hands and moves his head in order straightly to stare at Dawn's eyes, then he takes a deep breathe and swallows his saliva.

-You are for me the most beautiful thing I ever got, and so I want to make my best for being the most beautiful thing you ever got. I know that it can seem stupid since, in a certain way, right now you can feel like i'm the only thing you can get anyway, but I don't want you to feel that way, I want you to feel like if... well, I want you to feel like I fullfill all your desires and needs. You may also tell me when I behave a way you don't like, just I did before. That may not mean I promise I'll stop doing it since sometimes I'm forced to do some certain things but still, i'll try my best to make you...happier than ever.

He then swallows again his saliva, trying to look the deeper possible inside Dawn's mind with his eyes, trying to convince her the more possible. By doing that he was also completely into what he was saying, more sincere than ever, convincing himself of the real aspect of each single of his words. It's like if, right now, he feels and means each single word he was enunciating. And as he was saying that, it was just confirming to himself the importance Dawn could get in his life, and how much he had to get all of his plans happen fine in order not to lose her.

-Because... I love you...I'm not asking you to tell me this in return, I obviously hope you also feel so but I'll wait the time which will be needed for that too... Just... From the moment you made me your husband... Well... Now without you... everything here and...

He takes Dawn's left hand and makes it touch his chest.

-... here would just fall apart... you see ?

Trent was staring at Dawn now, after having gently releasing her hands, hoping for a sign of answer, something. He just made his best and hoped that would, if you can say things like this, "get paid in return".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Dawn seems surprised to see Trent coming fast, but he was very carefully, sitting next to her. She only feels his presence and be more reassured.

* You see, he comes…*

She’s not finished to be surprised by him, taking slowly his hand and start speaking…He was so nice…That it’s disturbing for her, first she was in doubt she hears him but take care about what he does.
Maybe he try to tame her, or only be sincere how knows expect him?

She start to became more calm, her head doesn’t hurt her like a few minutes ago, it’s like his words care about Dawn and touch her death heart, it was like for the last time her heart beat again but she knows it doesn’t.

Once he stops speaking, he looks straight in her eyes, first she try to look at something else but she always stops on Trent beautiful eyes.
The mouth a little bit open, she’s surprised to see him taking her other hand, he really touch her, her eyes still with tears this time for what he said, the voice go away to stay the vampire part…He win because in some way he really takes the attention of the two part of the girl…But in some way maybe her human part is going away forever? Who knows?

When he said “I love you” she shivers, tight a little bit his hand and when he takes one of her hand to touch his chest…It’s was like an electroshock, feels like they’re connect by a link. Their blood pact? Maybe… Imagination? Maybe… The fact is now Dawn really love Trent and knows that, come what may, they gonna stay together! Hope forever but who knows?

He stops speaking, Dawn wonder “why?” but…He can’t talk all the rest of the night, he needs her to say something, now that she feels fine but a little bit tired, she only want to stay with him and gonna sleep today and not know in the middle of the night.

-Your…Your words sound beautiful, I know your feeling alone…And that’s the reason for me to never let you alone or go far away. Like you said you’re my husband and I’m happy to be your wife, but, maybe be we’re gonna be more than that, no? I maybe say some stupid things because I’m a little tired and I asked you for forgive me about this and no…Don’t try to move me in the bed I don’t wanna sleep I just wanna be with you here…If I have to loose my soul for that, well my soul go away now.

She’s just smile and comes a little closer from him, still laying down and staring at him, caress his check with her hand.

-I don’t want you to be hurt, and I want to be a perfect wife…But well…I’m gonna learn how because it was the first time and, I hope, the last one. But…honey, please, tell me when you gonna say something that can makes me cry like now, I don’t wanna do it in front of you.

She laughs a little bit and then, she comes slowly closer to him and kisses him on the lips.

-I know, I love you too, I can tell you.

And she hugs him, because she can’t hold on of that.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Trent remains staring at Dawn for a few seconds as she is answering him, like if he can not believe what he's hearing. Then when she comes to hug him and kiss him, he's completely amazed. And reassured. At least he did all his best to get all his chances to get Dawn, and that seems to have paid even more than what he was hoping for.
Immediatly after Dawn kissed him, he slowly takes her face in his hands, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs and then kisses her back, with all the tenderness and the passion he can. Then he speaks again, very slowly, like if each word he is enunciating is precious.

-Thank you... Even in my greatest dreams I was not expecting you to tell me that now... So once again, I'm very happy and proud to be your husband and I'll do my best to make you feel the best...

Then he gets to laugh a bit, like if he just had a joke in mind, which happened indeed.

-And well, if you don't wanna move from her to the bed, I still can move the blankets and the pillows in order to make the place more comfortable for you....

He kisses her again.

-And your lips are the most delicious thing on the earth I ever tasted, beautifully red, hypnotizing, gorgeous as hell, just perfect for the girl who owns them...

He hugs her again, stroking her back, smelling her hair, and sighing dreamily. On that precise time, he was not worried anymore, just like if he was floating on some clouds, forgetting about everything else which would soon enough come to call him back to reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dawn...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2