* The immortal Vampire *

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Character sheet
Mood:: fun/vicious
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Welcome Dawn...   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:01 pm

They arrive in front of an abandoned house, looking like having been built in the 60/70's, located in an area where most of the inhabitants are poor workers and unemployed, leaving slowly but surely the district which thereby gets a more and more crappy feeling to the one visiting it...

He makes Dawn step into the house, then they cross two old rooms full of old papers and forgotten stuff.

-Stop ! We're arrived, the cellar is next to that room.

Trent opens up a classic-looking door but which gives to another one, over modern and safety.

-I personally cared of the installation of that cellar, and spent much money for this. But do not ask me how I got the money nor found the way or all this stuff, such as this bank-safety door...

He takes a first key off of his pocket, then enters a code onto the door, and it opens, revealing some stairs going down and finishing with another similar door.

-Two protections are better than one, I guess you'll approve...

He goes down and opens the second door with a second key and another code.

-Now, please my dear heart, would you follow me ? I promise you you'll be ok there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Character sheet
Mood:: confused
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:15 pm

Dawn follow Trent...Looking all around...Feeling a lil' bit afraid...
She looks at the first door of the cellar...looking shocks.

-Ok..I think I don't wanna know how you've got it.

They descend the stairs and found another door...Trent open up this one again...and ask her if she's gonna follow him here...
Her heart beating fast...scared about what's happen if she follow him or not...
She sighs and take his hand.

-I...follow you...

Last edited by on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buffy-the-slayer-rpg.niceboard.com
* Trent *
* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:29 pm

He gladly smiles, kisses her hand, and then leads her to the main room. It's a quite big one, with a surface certainly as huge as the one of the house. Some blue/green fresh wallpapers, a couch for 3/4 persons, three beds, etc... the place looks like being made for staying for a long time there in the best comfort possible. On the roof is a strange canal of railways.
Trent makes Dawn enter in the room, then he goes back to close the first door, then the second one.

-So, what if you would have a look around ? I mean you're going to take that place as your home so you better should make all this familiar with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:34 pm

She make few step around, touching the beds who's seems sweet.
Look at every wall, her purple eyes was shining with the light.
Take a picture in her hand, a picture of him with another guy. She get a smile and let it where she found it.
She sighs a bit, sit on the couch wich was next to her, feeling the eyes of Trent on her, like he spying all her move.
She looks at the ceiling and see the canal of railways, something strange for her...Why get this in a "safety room"?.

-What is this? what it was made for?

She point it from her finger, looking strange.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:54 pm

He smiles and shakes a bit his head, like an adult does when he has just been interrogated by a young child about a point which now seems so much obvious to him.

-It was made for "what abouts". Just like the several beds. What if I would have to host several "friends" or keep sure they would not escape thanks to some chains... Even in the worst of the situations, if I would be in the worst terms with the one I would bring here, it stays MY home and I would not tolerate here to get uncivilized behaviours or ways to treat my "hosts".

He looks a bit around, like if he was contemplating his work with a satisfied feeling.

-But don't worry, they had not been made for you. At least, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:12 pm

She smile when she heard that it was not for her.

-That's you who made this?

She looks fast around her, suddenly stares at him and smiling.

-Great job!

She stand up, see a mirror...Come closer and looks again her eyes.

-Purple...strange color...for eyes.

* strange eyes color for strange...girl?!*

She sighs.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 pm

He goes to the desk, removing some papers, checking some others, while answering to Dawn.

-I won't tell you whether it is me who made that or not, since I told you not to ask me anything about how all this has been created. But still, I appreciate the result, and am glad you also do. That may mean that indeed we share the same tastes. Good for our future I guess...

He looks at her when he hears her about her eyes colour.

-I think it suits you very much, great with your beautiful dark hair, original and worrying, that is just perfect for you, so don't worry about whether it is strange or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:32 pm

She looks him in the mirror.

-Yeah...Maybe...for the future.

She turn back and stares at him.

-Thanx...You're...Nice...

She reddens and look her feet.
She get her breath and wanna hide to Trent that she reddens by moving her head for her hair fall in her face.
A vampire can be...Nice? Maybe...or just trying to be nicer and doing bad things behind the back of their prey...

-So what are we gonna do? I mean, now, we are not staying there, lying in the bed and look at the ceiling, are we?

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Once again he grins, looks at the bed, widely laughs and shakes head.

-That's normal, me to be nice with you. After all now you're mine, and as far as I know a kid has no interest in destroying his own toys. If he wants to relax with some violent acts, he'd rather destroy the ones of his neighbour. Eventually after having stolen them, which is just the slight touch which adds a bit more pleasure to the naughty thing.

He sighs stares a bit at Dawn's legs, keeping some marks of his smile on his face.

-Don't worry, you're not a toy for me. But the point is still good in some extent. Easier to make something be understood by schoking sometimes, you know. So I definitely don't have any interest anymore in harming or hurting you. Hope it's the same for you towards me. At least I wish it.

He comes now to stare at her wrists.

-And I won't tell if I wish it for you or for me, or for both.

He comes back to her, takes her hand, sligthly shaking it as he keeps on talking.

-Actually lying on the bed is a part of the plan, if I can say so. It's what you will do a part of the time. At least while the first... erm... times. But you also have a bunch of books here. And if you want anything special from the outside, just tell me and I'll manage to get you it. Except beings, of course.

He kisses her on the cheek.

-Don't get to worry about what will happen afterwards, you don't have to. It will just ruin your mind and I won't tell. Just be content for knowing that. Ok ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:02 pm

She looks at the wall, she promiss him, she can't go back.

-I...I know that now I'm yours...I promiss you...And you made me...

Dawn make a few second before talk again.

-And I'll try to be nice with you too...Do what you want. If I can.

She heard him, take her ear lobe by her hand and let it falling down. Make a strange smile, like she was annoyed or embararassed.

-I whish I'm not a toy for you...And I know that now you're gonna watching all my move, trying to look at what I see...That's normal I think

She sighs again.

-You only try to know me, my react...And if you can trust me. I know it because I do the same thing...

Her smile turn into a real one, thinking about how he always changed...He can be sweet or he can be brutal, scared and in some reason e lil' funny.
She's a lil' bit surprised when he keep her hand, talking slowly and quiet

-I can't go out? But before you tell me that I can, but you're gonna be behind me...Now you tell me that I can't...Or is it just a couple of night that I can't?.

She smile when he kiss her cheek, nod a lil' her head.

-I know...But I'm curious...But...Ok.

She sighs, come closer to Trent and pose her head on his chest.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 am

He slowly carresses her hair and begins to speak like if he was whispering a lullaby to Dawn.

-I certainly won't tell you you can't go out for a few days, since I can't be sure it will only take a few days... For now you seem to be... let's say that I prefer to be the more sincere and honnest to you, at least on some points, for sparing you to be disappointed later on. I wish I could let you freely go out, but for various reasons I currently can't.

He stops speaking and smells a bit her hair. The smell makes him widely smiles, revealing his teeth and for a second you can see his tounge passing on his teeth, like if he was trying lick the last drops of Dawn's blood which remained on them, after he bited her to death earlier in the night. Then he takes her by the hand, points her the bed and polishely asks her to go to sit down on it

-I have no chair you know, except the one for my desk. Which is... Mine.

He clearly underlines his last word, trying his best to make Dawn understand that he won't share with her every single thing he owns.

-Sorry to be that clear, but if you want to sit down, you'll have to do so either on the floor, either on one of the beds. I prefer to know you to be on a fixed place as I'm talking to you. Let's not... be too close right now. I mean closer than we were before. Which, I swear you my so sweet darling, is more than possible. Because, if I don't keep on being careful, we'll certainly won't bear the other's presence in a few days.

He marks another break, a shadow passes on his face, like if he was suddenly inhabited by old evil ghosts.

-Which would call... special measures. I don't want to. And for ending my answer, it would be better for you considering, in a general manner, the times when you would go out as special treasures and gifts. That way, if.... things come to force me to forbid you to go upstairs, I won't have to watch a sad expression on your gorgeous face, nor a moping looks expressed by those precious purple eyes.

After he finishes his speech he inclines his head, makes some noise with his fingers for a few seconds, like if he was looking for something particular.

-And don't worry, for now you can ask me about whatever you want, I won't get angry. I just prefer warning you that I quite easily get upset by having to repeat myself. And... sorry to go back on that line you just pronounced, but you said that you would do what I want.... if you can. Just to clarify something : if I want you to do something, it will be because I know that you can. With me there is no "I'm unable to do such thing" apology. I know that if you don't want to cooperate it's not because you can't but because you disobey. I prefer warning you not to try to fool me later on. And if I come to ask you to do something you don't like to, nor would wish to do, those considerations won't matter since i'll have asked you to do them. Just eventually tell me of the fact you do it just for me. But not of the fact you can't do it, not even for me. Since from now on I'm everything you got, my dear.

He ends sounding somewhat glad, fullfilled of happiness, still not sounding or looking like noticing how much he can happen to sound non-coherent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:05 pm

Dawn smile when she feels Trent caress her hair, she like that, no…In fact every woman love that.
She’s let him speaking and when he stops, she tries to answer him but she can’t, ‘cos he does something strange, something that nobody does before, he smells her hair.
It was strange for her, ‘cos it was like a familiar thing…She don’t react because she doesn’t know what to do.

He finely take her hand and ask her to sit on the bed, she looks at him 2 seconds and sit near him, she take a long breath and tell him what she trying to say before.

-If I can’t…I’m just gonna stay here and read some books like you tell me before, I can understand why you can’t let me go out freely…

Trent doesn’t want that Dawn goes away and never come back, and he also doesn’t want that somebody found her and take her home.

He tells her why they sit on the bed, he’s got only one chair but it was his own chair and nobody else can sit on it.

-Trent, It’s ok. I’m not gonna sit on your chair. I know how you can feel when someone takes you something…

She’s remembered one day when Buffy takes her necklace and wear it, she doesn’t ask to Dawn before if she can take it…And this day Dawn was very angry.
Dawn take her necklace in her fingers, now Buffy can’t take it.

He’s talking a lil’ bit more about where she can sit down and some other things.

-Ok! I love sit on the floor…But on a bed too, ‘cos when you want to make a lil’ break you just laying down and still heard the other person talking and answer him back.

He suddenly looks disconnected from the reality, maybe reminded something from his past…
She takes his hand and looks at him.

-You’re alright?

And he just talking back, again about the fact that she’s maybe don’t go out for a long time.

-It was already a gift when I go out from my house, Buffy is always scared that something gonna happen if I go out…

She sighs.

-And in fact…It was in my house that something happen. Don’t worry…I’m not gonna be sad if I can’t go out, I’ve got books!

She laughs and laying on the bed close her eyes 5 seconds, the bed was so comfortable.
She stares him when he says that now she can ask him everything and that he won’t be angry anymore.
He knows exactly what Dawn can do, so he tells her that is she doesn’t do it, it was only because she disobey.
She shivers when he says the last word ‘Since from now on I'm everything you got, my dear.’, he’s right…That’s why she’s a lil’ scared…

-I’m far from my family…From my friends…I’m in a cellar…In your cellar. I promise you to obey.

She looks at the ceiling, feels that Buffy was home, without Dawn, maybe looking after her.

* Buffy…*

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:18 am

He sighs, looking worried and somewhat exasperated as he is looking at Dawn.

-You told me you would not be sad if you can't go out but still you don't look that content when you mention the fact you're alone with me in my cellar right now.

His looks goes from the head to the toes of Dawn's body, since she is laying on the bed he can have a new look at his fresh wife. As his looks passed on some "strategical" points of Dawn's body, his looks got back a bit of that strange worrying light, but it did not last. Is it because it's an old and odd reflex which comes and goes away like that or because he's too tired to think of such things right now ?

-But I can understand that. I mean, all this is very new for you. In the same night you died, became a vampire, lost the touch with your family and your past friends, got married with another vampire, killed a human being and drank his blood enjoying it, moved in a cellar, realized you certainly won't be able to get out from that cellar for at least a few days, if not weeks...

He's now staring at Dawn's stomach, like if he was trying to find something in her guts... Apologies ? Being forgiven ? Or imagining other things, possibly naughty... Still, he marks another break for a few seconds, letting the list he just made floating around in the air, as heavy and as unbelievable the events which happened tonight are.

-I would not be a freak but a monster if I would not give you some time to... make all this yours. I don't want you to burn quickly, unable to bear all the new stuff which happened to you. I want you to stay besides me, sharing our loneliness, eventually succeeding in scattering it. I don't want to be mine just to play a bit of time and then let you die again. No, you're too much precious, unique, I'm too much lucky to have been able to manage to get you for not to care to preserve you, at least a little. But I do hope that soon you'll realize that the new life I offered you is much better than your previous one. Because if now you're mine, I owe you the duty to make my best for you to be happy. In some extent, of course. Isn't it the traditional duty of a husband after all ?

He ends his question by a small smile which makes you doubt whether he is surious or just kidding.

-Anyway, as I told you, if you want to read some precise books which I don't own, just tell me and I'll do all my possible to get them for you. Books can be the greatest of the company when you don't know what to do, but only as long they can be entertaining to your mind.

He keeps on staring at her stomach, but now his looks slowly goes up to Dawn's purple eyes, passing a bit more time on the neck and the lips, as if he wanted to catch the curves in their tiniest details. Strangely, that time he seemed nearly not to see her breast, like if they were a completely uninteresting part of her body. Then he suddenly looks up, at the roof, and then back at Dawn.

-But I guess night is soon over, and that we're both kinda tired. Not to mention the fact that sleeping should help your mind to get all the latest events and the first rules I told you about.

He looks around, at the several beds.

-Though I would definitely not mind sleeping in the same bed as you, close to you, laying down together like a couple is supposed to... I prefer you, for your first night, to sleep in a different bed than mine. I mean I also need to make you get used with the possibility of having to sleep alone here. Who knows what may happen in the day, making me unable to reach home before the sunrise. I don't want then you not to be able to sleep because you would have linked too much into your head that place with sleeping besides me, some parts of our body in contact and such....

He shakes a bit his head like if he was trying to chase something from it.

-So, you're ok ? No questions of the last minute ? Ready to take a well deserved rest ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:51 pm

She sighs and closes her eyes.

-I’m happy to be with you…I mean…

She shakes her head and opens her eyes.

-I’m happy to not be alone…Yeah I miss my family…And I’m gonna miss them for a long time I think…But...It’s like that.

* Ya…He can understand that…He used to feels this way before…He also leave his family and see them dying maybe…*

She shakes her head again, don’t wanna think about sad thing.
Her looks was lost, Trent have quickly and perfectly recapitulate what’s happen tonight, shivers once again…She’s got a stupid thinks.

* Buffy gonna kill me…*

She takes a long breath and looks at the other bed.

-I’m dead…I’m a vampire…And I’m married…But I don’t have the legal age to be married…But who cares now…

She huddle up on the bed, the words hit in her head like it’s gonna be forever…But it’s forever.
She takes a long breath again.

-You’re glad to get me, Dawn…Or just because I’m the slayer sister?

She makes a pause, shakes her head.

-Sorry…It’s…Unusual for me that somebody is interested in me and not in my sister or just because I’m her sister….

She smiles, looks at Trent and see his smile just before she answers him.

-Maybe it’s a husband thing…I don’t really know…Never get married before and my parents are divorced…So…All you gonna say about that…I’m gonna told you that I don’t know but I trust you.

She shrugs her shoulder.

-Ok, but first I’m gonna read the one you get and if I remember a book that I love I’m gonna ask you if you can take it.

He was…really special, his eyes are really dark and that’s maybe why he’s scared people…And a lil’ Dawn.

-Don’t worry…I’m gonna reminder all the things you say to me.

She sighs, she’s reassure that Trent isn’t gonna sleep in the same bed as her. Feelings freer, not watched if she moves, not imprison, and maybe…Not married…
If he can forgot this last thing…But something tell her that he’s never forget this.
She gathers her hands on her belly.

-It’s ok for me, I don’t have any question…I think…The only thing that I wanna do is sleeping.

She lowers her head like she was embarrassed.
5 minutes after Dawn go to get a good place in the bed and close her eyes, she opens them again and stares at Trent.

-Trent? Have a good sleep…

And she closes her eyes again, for sleeping.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Trent smiles, and doesn't answer immediatly to all of Dawn's questions. He just said that such things should not been widely pronounced, but that she should not worry, she would got all her answers pretty soon. Then he laid down on the bed, just on the right of Dawn's and awaited, trying to keep sure she would manage to relax herself enough. When he comes to hear Dawn wishing him to have a good sleep, he understands it's ok and she's about to fall definitely asleep, for the whole day. Then he stands up, goes to her, softly kisses her hair and delicately puts some apart, in order to be able to whisper a few words straightly to hear ear.

-I'm glad to get you because you are Dawn. The fact you are the sister of the slayer is undoubtfully a part of the thing since it's one of your characters, and i won't lie to you about that. But if you weren't how you are, you could be the sister of God or Satan that I would have not been interested in anything else than... Well maybe I would have even not be interested in you at all. And I won't make you the whole sappy thing with the list of the reasons why I want you and not someone else. Just be aware of the fact there are many reasons which only concern you, and only your person, no the one you are compared to other things around, which made me want to get you as my wife. Oh and don't worry, now that you're a vampire, many rules changed, and according to our "laws", we're legally married. Now sleep well sweetie, you deserve it.

He goes back to his bed, convinced that such things were too... Intimate to be pronounced loudly. At least now she heard them. She'd probably forget them once awakened, the next night, but still somewhere inside of her she would keep a mark of that speech, and that was what counted, what he desired. Now it was his turn to relax, after all he also had a busy night and deserved to take a rest too.

The next night

Trained and used to sleep by day and waking up as soon as possible in the evening in order to enjoy the most possible the time he could be out, Trent woke up as soon as the sun was rising while Dawn was still deeply sleeping. Taking that fact, he decided to go out, looking for some fresh flesh to feed himself and also some fresh blood for Dawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:00 pm

Dawn woke up slowly…She open her eyes and look in the direction of Trent’s bed…But he’s not there.
She sighs and she stands up, walk like a robot…She’s not really waked up, but her brain start…slowly.

-Trent?

No answer, he’s maybe going out. She sighs again, take a book and sit down again in her bed.
She looks around, start to be really wake up.
She read the title of the book that she takes before.

* The catcher in the rye*

-Well, gonna start by that.

Dawn read the beginning of the book (HS: Not the end…erm…), she laying again in the bed and still reading, being more and more concentred.
After that she read 10 pages, something strange happen, something seems to be in the wall, something moving in the wall.
Dawn doesn’t really care but when the “thing” come in front of her she can see it…In fact she see the wall moving a lil’. She leaves her book in Trent’s bed and come closer, touches the wall and only heard the “thing” moving.

-You’re not real…

Dawn stands back, take scared about the whispering of the thing that was maybe a demon.

-Go away! Why are you there?

She makes a few steps back again, looking around her, try to know where was the demon now.

-You’re not real, you’re not real, you’re not real.

The voice of the demon hit every wall and hit also Dawn, he doesn’t stop saying this and move. Dawn pose her hand on her ear, try to not heard what he says, but she heard and start to became crazy, by this and all the things that happens last night Dawn doesn’t really feel good, she falls on her knees screaming to the demon to shut up and suddenly fall into the unconscious with all the sentence in her heard.

“you’re not real, you’re dead, you’re a vampire and you’re married hiding in a cellar.”

That’s the only thing that she heards.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:39 pm

A few minutes later Trent arrives, with a few plastic bags full of blood, freshly stolen from the blood bank, usually used for transfusion for humans, but also pretty useful and practical for feeding vampires.
As soon as he opened up the second door he saw Dawn lying on the floor. He immediatly ran to her, not even taking the time to close the second door. Running to her he still throws quickly an eye around for keeping himself sure he would not got hit by some demons he could see somewhere in the room.
There are a few common ways to wake up someone who collapsed. Commonly some people slap the other, but Trent did not want to take the risk of hurting her. After all he did not know how fragile she could be, and he possibly could have caused her great damage even though he would have contained his strenght. Therefore, his first act right after he grabbed Dawn and took her with his left arm is to open up one of his blood plastic bags and making Dawn smell its smelly flaviour. But since it didn't look like having effect immediatly, he decides to open up her mouth and pour some in her mouth. Maybe the taste would be more efficient that the smell.

-Dawn, cutie, it's time to wake up now and to tell your dear husband all what happened here... Da-awn, sweety pretty one, please wake up now also to reassure me....

As he is speaking he is slightly moving her head, but very softly, a bit like when you want a child to wake up from a bad dream. Maybe he actually tries to wake himself up from a nightmare ? But at least she begins to cough a bit, and slowly opens up her eyes.

-Ok, I'm sorry, I just went out for bringing you some sweet tasty breakfast for once you would wake up... But what the hell did happen ? Did you collapse just like that, hit yourself or something else ?

While he was finishing his question, he also began to hear a voice coming from nowhere.

-Oh, and now the prince charming shows himself up... Look now, he's married... Or rather he forced her, raped her in a way, to get what he was expecting for. After all you did not change that much Trenty, the ways remain the same, it's just the form which smoothed a bit...

That voice... Told him of something. But he was too much upset by the nickname used by the voice for really being able properly to focus on it.

-And you, stupid crappy piece of fuckin' piggy shit, you're that courageous that you're hiding yourself somewhere in my own home. Isn't it raping ? Wait a bit for me to catch you... And don't tell me I won't, I'm immortal, you hear it fuckin' bastard ? I got all my time to make you pay for having hurt my dear wife and for insulting me !

But first he needs to do something for Dawn, she is waking up, but he can not let her hear all what the voice is ready to say. May it be priceless true secrets or shameless lies, he can not let her hear them. But she is so weak, and he can not let her go out right now... So he got an idea ! The only way he found is letting her taking a rest and drinking some blood while staying between the two doors... But if ever the voice would come to Dawn... No, finally he thought that would be some energy uselessly wasted. He'd rather focus on the voice, trying to identify the striker. But as he is lost in his thoughts, he is focusing on a small part of the wall, trying that way to help him gathering his ideas. And then, suddenly, he sees a part of it moving, like if it had becomen some water, or the effect of some surreal hallucinations not really well fixed...

-O...k... So I'll assume you're hiding into the walls... And you're not magical since I got dozen of magical protections here against such kind of attacks... So you're a demon, therefore you should have a body, just need to catch it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:35 pm

She’s only feel the blood in her mouth, and that somebody move just a lil’ her head, she coughs and slowly open her eyes, feel more reassured that it was Trent who keep her.

The demon talk like he knows Trent…Especially when he calls him ‘Trenty’, he says the thing that she knows from now 2 nights ago about the 'wedding'.
Trent immediately answer him, Dawn don’t really like to hear what he says…And to see that he was angry.
She only grabs him and come closer.

-Trent…

-Always this sweet language…Hum…Your dear wife? Trent…I know you…You never say that and it wasn’t today that you’re gonna say that and really think about that.
And…She’s not real.

Dawn close her eyes.

-I am…Stop tell me that!

The demon laughs deeply, like he doesn’t care about what she says.
He suddenly comes in the room looks at Dawn and Trent, touches the shoes of Dawn with his sword, says ‘bouh’ and goes again in the wall.
Dawn jumped when she feels the sword and tries to stand up but he’s hiding again so she sit down near Trent, try to be able to stand up and not falling.

-You remember me Trenty?

Dawn takes the hand of Trent, looking around her try to get something, if he tries to kill them, for protect them.

-Get out of here…

-Why lovely? I wanna stay here with my friend…

Dawn stand up, leave Trent behinds her and start to hit the wall with her fist like she tries to hit him.

-But now he’s not alone, he got a wife so get out! And leave us together!

The demon sighs and laughs, moving again into the wall.

-No.

Dawn looks at Trent, sighs like she doesn’t really wanna fight with ‘fantomas’ but she dosen't want him to win, but her body reminded her that a few minutes ago she was laying on the floor, she feels that she fall and try to lean on a little closet but she falls on her knees, sighs again.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:04 pm

When the Demon appears for a few seconds, playing with Dawn's nerves, Trent got the possibility to see him, at least. And the memory of the sight joined with the one of the sounds makes him find back from where he knows that Demon. His looks especially focused on the sword, very typical.
He actually knows that Demon from one of his darkest period, when he was alone, somewhere between L.A. and nowhere. He made a few bad things with him, but nothing which would really compromise him in front of Dawn's eyes. That thought makes him feel a bit more secure but does not scatter the anger due to that intrusion, the fact he makes bad to his wife and dared to call him "Trenty".
Still, he got intrigued by the fact that Demon said that Dawn was not real, since Trent knows that demon is oftently teasing and playing but rarely lying, and generally well informed. Sadly, he can't admit that undesired guest longer and knows he got to kill him without getting the ability to get an answer. Because even if he would ask, he would surely not get any answer. And if he ever would, that would more probably deeply hurt Dawn. So better for him not to try and keep on being frustrated, than satisfying his curiosity and already to loose Dawn. Especially now that she even said by herself that she was his wife and he was no longer alone.

-Ok so now dirty little stupid piece of shit you're going to shut up for a long amount of time....

-Really ? And how my little friend ?

-Just like that...

He keeps an eye on the walls, and when he sees a part of one moving again, he just strongly hits it with his fist. That forces the Demon to come again in the room. Then, Trent quickly hits him again, to make him fall. And as he is falling, he kicks his hand to makes him drop his sword. Then he grabs it and immediatly cuts the demon in two pieces thanks to it, which makes him disappear into the sword. Right after that, not losing one single second, he breaks the sword in two pieces.

-One case closed. One more...

He throws the pieces of the swords in a corner of the room and runs to Dawn. Kneeling as he is arriving to her, slowly carresses her head, carefully looking at her face and her arms, trying to see if she got hurt somewhere.

-My precious one, you should drink some more blood to feel stronger. And better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:05 pm

Dawn was far from Trent but she can feel is anger, and we can say that she was a lil’ afraid by seeing this man angry.
She’s jump when Trent suddenly hit the wall and make the demon appears and a few minutes after her husband hit him and just cut him in two, the demon disappear into the sword and he broke the sword.

She closes her eyes and pose her hands on her ears try to not heard anything, but he only come to see her, he doesn’t speak.
She looks at him when he takes her arms try to see if she gets hurt by the demon, she smiles think that he was cute to look after her this way.

He told her that she had to drink blood, for being more better, he’s right.

-Well, I will drink…But before…

She takes the hand of Trent and come closer, stares at his eyes and suddenly kisses him with tenderness. She stands back, flushes.

-I’m…I’m sorry…I don’t know how to say thanx to you…so…

She stands up and goes where Trent leaves the blood and starts to drink it, try to not looks at him, feeling embarrassed…But after all…They’re married.

Once Dawn finish to drink what she needs she turns and hold out some bags of blood to him her eyes looks at the floor, slowly bit her lips and she doesn’t feel that she cuts it a lil’.

When Trent takes the bags Dawn come closer.

-I’m…Sorry…I don’t know why I kiss you, but I’m not gonna start again…

She sighs.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:33 pm

Trent blinks a bit, inclines head again, like if he was trying to consider things under a new point of view which would make things a bit clearer. He was certainly not expecting this from her. And it was very... very sweet, enjoyable, agreeable. But on the moment he's too much surprised really to react. He already has to do with what he just did before, the intruder, the demon, a kind of evil ghost from his past. And now that. Usually he would have reacted more fastly, but right now he wanted to think a bit more before to act, in order not to take any risks to act foolishly. Therefore, he remains speechless, looking at Dawn going to drink. Smiling to that sight, happy because it means she's about to feel better, stronger, not reluctant at drinking blood. Sometimes it happens, young vampires who got no problem with their instinct at first but who, on the second night, clearly refuse drinking blood, no matter where it comes from. Fortunately, that was not Dawn's case. But still, in case of, he had brought those bags of blood instead of a human being. Maybe she is not completely ready conciously to bite a human being per night. He would see in the upcoming days. Sooner or latter she would have to come to that practice, but he has time. All the time he needed. At least he hopes so.
But he is teared apart from all those thoughts by Dawn coming closer to him and holding him some bags of blood. He takes them but as he is preparing to tell her that he already drank earlier in the evening, she repeats again that she's sorry for having kissed him. Which makes him smile.

-You absolutely don't have to. That was deeply enjoyable. I actually rather wish you to thank me much more oftenly. And even if there are no apparent reasons for you to thank me, feel free to do it again... as many times as you want.

He's suddenly shaking a bit his head, like if he was realizing to what it could lead quickly.

-But let's just kiss for right now, ok ? Let's not go too further, at least not too quickly. We'll see in time. We got all our time for this I guess anyway.

He comes closer to her, nearly flattens himself against Dawn, and kiss her back, as much softly and tenderly as he currently is able to.

-And that is because I'm used to think it's not polite not to kiss back his wife. Especially you're just kissed that greatly and from such a precious person.

Then he suddenly steps back, goes around in the room, opens one thing which reveals itself to be a fridge and quickly puts the resting bags of blood inside of it.

-And you're sweet but i've already taken the part of blood I needed earlier in the evening. Did not plan to leave you twice in the night, don't worry. So I just keep the blood here, if you ever got thirsty again, you know where to pick some up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:28 pm

She looks at him, he appreciate that Dawn kiss him and kiss her back tell her that it wasn’t polite to not kiss her back, because she’s his wife.
His wife…Mean forever, forever and never now she was a vampire too. Two loneliness became two interests, he promises Dawn to have anything she wants and she promises him to be his wife.
Buffy gonna be angry…But Dawn doesn’t really care, maybe they never found her.

Dawn move her head, meaning ‘yes’ to what Trent says about the bags that he puts the bags of blood on a fridge.

-I just…Want to care sometimes about you…

She sighs.

-I’m not really used that somebody really cares about me…So I try to care about my friends, and now you.

She walks to Trent and take him in her arms for a few second, once she leave him she walks to go on the bed where she leaves her books, start to reading a lil’ bit more and looks again at Trent who’s stand up, something attract her looks, he’s hurt on the arms nothing really serious but Dawn run to him and take his arms.

-He hurt you…

The girl looks him into the eyes, she knows that he doesn’t really feel pain from this but it’s a human reflex. She steps back leave his arms and sighs, she thinks that her heart still beating but it’s not, she can feels a lil’ pain when she’s hurt or if she falls but not like a real human…She had to understand that and this day doesn’t seems to be enough to know that.

-I know… a vampire can treat himself…just a human reflex…Sorry.

She goes again on the bed, reading the book but in fact she’s thinking about everything, what’s happen if somebody found her, or if they not. What’s happen in her ‘life’ if she stays forever with Trent here or somewhere else?
She shakes her head, and the voice that tells her that she was not real? What did he means?

She sighs, be more anxious but try to not show it and pretend to read the book.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:24 pm

He smiles when he sees her caring about the fact he got slightly hurt and comes to think what it would give if she would have seen him in some circumstances some times ago in the past, when he was in such a horrible state that himself got to worry about whether his immortal thing was real or not. But things came to prove him that it was real indeed.

-You know, it's very sweet and pleasant to see you caring of me. It's something I'm not used to anymore at all, but it got its charm. And like so many things which got their own kind of charm, it's completely pointless since, may I recall you, I'm not only a vampire but I'm also immortal.

Then he walks to Dawn as she is reading her book, laying on the bed. He takes a little break, admiring her from feet too head, may it be her cute way to move her toes like if she was marking the rythm of the words with them, her elegant legs or... well everything until the way her hair falls on her face and got the bad use to keep coming back into her mouth, forcing her from time to time manually to remove them. Then he goes right above her, trying to discover what she is exactly reading.

-And you're really not hungry, or thirsty anymore ?

He tries more and more to guess what is the book she picked up, maybe that would give him some nice subjects to discuss with her, something else than Buffy and such. He knows that if he wants to keep her with him, he needs to give her as much nice remembers as possible from that place. Things she can refer to which would be completely new.

-And something else which would interest you, if you didn't already notice : there is one single door in that place which is not the entrance, it's the bathroom. It originally is here in case of I would take some humans here... But I know it also can be a pretty relaxing place, and you currently may need one. Don't worry for the water or else, it's fully working, both warm and cold. Don't ask me how, just know you can enjoy it as much as you desire.

Then he turns back, inclining his head. Maybe for hiding the fact he's slightly blushing ? Or is it because he wants to guess what the book precisely is from having a look at his library, finding out which book is missing ?

-The only... matter is that, for safety reasons, I can't let you go there not keeping at least a tiny eye on what is happening in the place. Actually it got hidden cameras which automatically get digitally recording as soon as one enters into the place. I prefer warning you right now of all the good and the bad points of the place. Now it's free to you to choose what you want to do...

Then he goes back to Dawn and sits on the bed near hers.

-Anyway, you know, since we're both in that place, maybe we could do something else than both reading besides each other. Like chatting a bit more. And you can obviously read when I'm away. I just... I don't know. I don't like the fact to have such great piece like you in my own private intimate place and not to use it. May it be in a way or another. For chatting for example. You see ? After all we need to get used to those couple things I guess... amongst others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Summers
Admin/The Key

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:54 pm

She looks at Trent, blushing. She already forgot his immortality, she have to write it somewhere in her head.
She always forgot something about somebody, she doesn’t really know why.

-Ya-ah…Sorry…I forgot this point…But now it’s ok!

She removes her hair behind her ear, a lock of her hair always fall on her face. She sighs, still looking at him.

-So…If you want…I can still care a lil’ bit about you.

Her purple eyes move when Trent moves, she fixes him only 5 minutes, dreaming? Thinking? Wondering? Or simply looking at him?
She shakes her head when he asks her something.

-I’m not thirsty and hungry…Don’t worry Trent.

She leaves her place, still the book in her hand, and come closer to him and hugs the vampire.
She sighs, feeling more and more better in his arms, but she has to care about not doing this every time.

Then she leaves him and laying, again, on the bed. He tells her that she can take a shower or a bath in the bathroom, which was a relaxing moment. She smiles, he really takes care about her and she’s glad to see this and feel really protected.
He turns himself, like he’s looking for something and speaking again, tells her that they are cameras on the bathroom, for a safety reason.
The young girl doesn’t really like this…But she can found some solution, looking where the cameras were and something like that.

-Ok…So If I wanna take a shower or a bath…that means that…You’re gonna looking at me?

A lil’ smile, like an embarrassing moment. She leaves the book near her on the bed, looking at Trent, sighs.

-But…You can also promises me one thing, hu? That’s not looking at the camera.

She smiles again take the head of Trent in her hand and kiss him on the check. The new vampire stands up and goes to the bathroom, closing the door.

Like the other room…The bathroom was spacious, with a toilet, with a black bath and a white shower.
The floor was warm and has a chocolate colour, the wall was in white.

She turns the warm water of the bath on. The water start to fall down.

She takes a look trying to found where the camera was but she doesn’t found them.
She bits her lips and takes off her jeans and her top, leaves them on the floor and goes on the bath full of warm water and she turns off the warm water.

She only sighs with a calm down smile.

Ten minutes after…Dawn go out, feeling more relax, She took the towel and put it all around her chest link like a belt which would protect her lower parts against some impolite looks.
She looks around her, sighs, she forgot to ask Trent new wears and underwear.

Then she open the door, looking at Trent like a little girl who does something silly. Looks a lil’ bit embarrassed.

-Hum…Trent? Sorry…I…Forgot to ask you something…

She takes a breath, still embarrassed.

-I forgot to ask you wears and underwear.

She blushing, comes a little bit closer.

-I’m stupid sometimes…Sorry.

* The immortal Vampire *

Character sheet
Life bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:00 pm

Trent promises Dawn that he won't have a look at the cameras. However, records are automatically made and he could still have a look at them not going against his promise. But for preventing Dawn to have that thought once she would find out that thing he thinks he'll probably go to delete the records as soon as possible... at least if he doesn't forget. Because all this sounds quite funny to him. Indeed, if he would really wish to see her naked he would have many other better ways than a classical and stupid "hidden cameras" thing. But as he is looking at Dawn going to the bathroom, a quick thought comes to his mind... The one that after all that would not be a bad, unpleasant experience. But then he quickly shakes his head, since such considerations are not useful in the current situation. It's not the kind of stuff he currently has to care of.[i]

[i]Once Dawn closes the door he goes around in the room, checking if his current electronical stuff is working well. If the water is still well connected, as well as the internet and electricity.... he also checks if his stock is big enough, since if the lamps come to die, it would be better being able quickly to replace them. Especially now that he has that special guest here.

Once all this is finished, he also goes back to his current papers. Quick notes, about what he testified around, what could be useful, possible plans. Nothing too clear, everything written down in a secret language, in order not to get all his plans revealed to the first intruder.

That also takes a few minutes. Then he decides to move on a bed. He quickly sits on the first one he can, which happens to be Dawn's one. He lies on it, looking at the ceiling, patiently awaiting. But as he was beginning to let his thoughts hanging around, he surprises himself deeply breathin Dawn's smell. As a reaction he quickly stands up and goes back his library.

-I need to stay focused on important things. I'm now married but I need not to let myself go or so i'll get stabbed in the heart sooner than I would imagine. Not that I would die, but still, that is unpleasant. I feel fine here. I need not to loose my mind, or so I won't be able to accomplish my plans...

As he is repeating that to himself, trying to gather his thoughts again, Dawn comes back in the room, with a towel as only cloth. At first he turned around, quite innocently. If that word got a sense when it is applied to someone like Trent. Then, when he sees her still wet from hair to feet, water slowly sinking on her soft skin, from her lips to her neck and then disppearing between her chest... He simply stares at her for a few seconds, the mouth slightly opened, suddenly forgetting the thoughts he just had a few minutes before.

But then he comes back to himself, soon enough, since it's exactly at the time when Dawn comes a lil bit closer, with a cute childish expression, blushing making her just look even sexier to Trent eyes.

-Wow, just in time... he whispers to himself, too low for Dawn to catch it.

So much focused on himself, trying to order his thoughts again he barely hears what she says. But from what he sees he can guess enough. She may have the desire of changing her clothes. DOesn't make much sense when you come to be a vampire but still if that can please her...

Then he quickly moves to one of his cupboards, quickly opening it, like if moving would help him. At least it will make that vision of Dawn in such few clothes disppear for a few seconds... But sadly the first drawer he opens only contain some sexy clothes for girls, such as G-string instead of classical panties... Once again he needs a few seconds before realizing and reacting, quickly closing it.

He turns around again, trying to stare at Dawn's eyes and not at another part of herself... in order to explain himself. Not exactly getting why, but feeling the fact he needs to.

-Erm, well.... You see, I got various clothes for many kinds of people, that way my guests are not forced to convert themselves to another look. But erm... I don't think that would suit you, sorry...

He stays here, staring again at Dawn for a few seconds, breathing deeply but trying to hide it.

-Therefore I may be able to provide you what you need, I'd just need you to tell me what kind of clothes you exactly want since... erm... i don't sink what is in that drawer is something you would accept to wear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn...   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dawn...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next